343, you have to improve Halo 4 for the machinimas. Fix the problem of put the weapon down, being unarmed and when appear the name who killed someone. 
People makes machinimas can't work under these conditions

It's a simple change, and this will benefit you (The game is promoted and the people knows than you care about fans)

Sorry for my bad English

- GoobleDip

true its no lie that 343 ruined machinima 

As many people say, this is a fan community forums website. I don't think it belongs to 343. Maybe they look at the posts though.

The Machinimas in Halo 3 and Halo Reach were great. There aren't as many good ones in Halo 4. Things have changed a lot. 

Not trying to be mean or anything but it sounds really obvious that you guy haven't taken the time to see all the amazing new Machinimas out there

Have you seen shards?

Have you heard of FTF?

Have you seen RvB?

Have you seen some of the work done by DigitalVirus?

343i gave us GREENSCREENS!!! Bungie never did that us Machinima makers had to come up with our own thing.

343i never ruined Machinima. You haven't been watching Machinima. 

Not trying to be mean or anything but it sounds really obvious that you guy haven't taken the time to see all the amazing new Machinimas out there

Have you seen shards?

Have you heard of FTF?

Have you seen RvB?

Have you seen some of the work done by DigitalVirus?

343i gave us GREENSCREENS!!! Bungie never did that us Machinima makers had to come up with our own thing.

343i never ruined Machinima. You haven't been watching Machinima. 

Gave: Greenscreens

Taken Away: Forge World

Forerunner Objects

Infection

Elites

Falcon

:/

Gave: Greenscreens

Taken Away: Forge World

Forerunner Objects

Infection

Elites

Falcon

:/

Halo 4 could not render a world like Forge World. The Halo 4 engine was already too powerful for the Xbox 360 and having a forgeable canvas that was the size of Forge World would literally crash the Xbox into oblivion. The same response goes with Elites and Falcons they had time constraints/engine tech issues

Also infection is already in the game(Through the thousands of mods that if you have not found by now is quite disappointing) if anything they gave us Flood Spartans which have helped TREMENDOUSLY

So they only really took away Falcons and Elites being that they have given us 4 different Forge canvases each with its own unique piece set and gave us Flood Spartans which are helpful. 

• Like 1

Halo 4 could not render a world like Forge World. The Halo 4 engine was already too powerful for the Xbox 360 and having a forgeable canvas that was the size of Forge World would literally crash the Xbox into oblivion. The same response goes with Elites and Falcons they had time constraints/engine tech issues

Also infection is already in the game(Through the thousands of mods that if you have not found by now is quite disappointing) if anything they gave us Flood Spartans which have helped TREMENDOUSLY

So they only really took away Falcons and Elites being that they have given us 4 different Forge canvases each with its own unique piece set and gave us Flood Spartans which are helpful. 

4 Different Forge Canvases?

Ravine- UNSC/Rock

Impact- UNSC/Moon Rock

Erosion-  UNSC/Rock

Forge Island- UNSC/Rock

Yes but they also ruined machinma by making the Spartans looks stupid and you cannot lower weapon's while moving or you cannot put you're hands down with the no weapons glitch .  :)

Ravine- UNSC/Rock

Impact- UNSC/Moon Rock

Erosion-  UNSC/Rock

Forge Island- UNSC/Rock

You'll see in FTF that having 4 different forging locations that all look different is a great advantage. It's not just UNSC/Rock. Ravine has a waterfall, Forerunner structures and a large crevice. Impact has an asteroid field, space background and two large asteroids to forge on. Erosion has a run-down, rusted facility, a polluted lake and it's underground. Forge Island has Green Screens and trees.

To the untrained and unimaginative eye, its simply 'UNSC/Rock'. However, if you gave a close enough look into each of the areas and used any creativity you have inside you, you'd see that the maps are truly advantageous to Machinima makers. People need to look more closely, and be a little more imaginative.

Yes but they also ruined machinma by making the Spartans looks stupid and you cannot lower weapon's while moving or you cannot put you're hands down with the no weapons glitch .  :)

This has got Machinima makers to think outside the box and go above and beyond to create great Machinimas. A few Machinimas, including ours, now have CGI animation in them. We've had to search the internet for the people and tools to make this happen. We wouldn't have bothered if all of what you have listed were still in the game. With this, we have created amazing Machinimas, that don't just consist of in-game gameplay.

• Like 1

You'll see in FTF that having 4 different forging locations that all look different is a great advantage. It's not just UNSC/Rock. Ravine has a waterfall, Forerunner structures and a large crevice. Impact has an asteroid field, space background and two large asteroids to forge on. Erosion has a run-down, rusted facility, a polluted lake and it's underground. Forge Island has Green Screens and trees.

To the untrained and unimaginative eye, its simply 'UNSC/Rock'. However, if you gave a close enough look into each of the areas and used any creativity you have inside you, you'd see that the maps are truly advantageous to Machinima makers. People need to look more closely, and be a little more imaginative.

This has got Machinima makers to think outside the box and go above and beyond to create great Machinimas. A few Machinimas, including ours, now have CGI animation in them. We've had to search the internet for the people and tools to make this happen. We wouldn't have bothered if all of what you have listed were still in the game. With this, we have created amazing Machinimas, that don't just consist of in-game gameplay.

Yes but being able to lower your weapon's and being able to lower you're hands with the no weapon's glitch should be standard in halo it has put many machinma makers off halo 4 and so they still make machinma in reach because of it and now it has been nearly a year since halo 4 was out and none of those issues have been fixed. :) 

The no-weapons glitch is exactly that. A glitch. Why should they put in support for something they didn't put in the game? If it was an officual feature such as Halo 2, then it would be different, but not supporting a glitch and complaining about it is downright retarded.

• Like 1

The no-weapons glitch is exactly that. A glitch. Why should they put in support for something they didn't put in the game? If it was an officual feature such as Halo 2, then it would be different, but not supporting a glitch and complaining about it is downright retarded.

But that glitch should have been a feature in halo 4 that no weapon's glitch can make machinma much better and believable for example there is a scene in you're machinma all the characters are all at a bar off duty how stupid does it look if they are all holding weapon's machinma like the unsociables would look so stupid if they all had guns in there hands that no weapon's glitch really is a key feature of machinma. :)

You clearly do not understand what I'm saying.

Why should they support a feature they obviously didn't/ don't want in the game? 

You're just saying they should, not addressing the point I'm making.

• Like 1

Ravine- UNSC/Rock

Impact- UNSC/Moon Rock

Erosion-  UNSC/Rock

Forge Island- UNSC/Rock

From this comment it sounds pretty obvious you have never bothered to be imaginative with Forge in Halo 4 or even create a Machinima set in Halo 4. As Gryffin said have 4 DIFFERENT Forge Canvases is a vast improvement over Forge World. While I do miss Forge World we need to blame the hardware limitations of the Xbox 360. Not 343i  :thumbsup: 

Why should they support a feature they obviously didn't/ don't want in the game? 

Midnight is absolutely correct why should they leave a glitch in the game? This was never a feature it was an exploit. The same thing can be accomplished if you just took an energy sword and wasted all the charges. That is actually what people used to do before the no weapon glitch.  

From this comment it sounds pretty obvious you have never bothered to be imaginative with Forge in Halo 4 or even create a Machinima set in Halo 4. As Gryffin said have 4 DIFFERENT Forge Canvases is a vast improvement over Forge World. While I do miss Forge World we need to blame the hardware limitations of the Xbox 360. Not 343i  :thumbsup: 

Midnight is absolutely correct why should they leave a glitch in the game? This was never a feature it was an exploit. The same thing can be accomplished if you just took an energy sword and wasted all the charges. That is actually what people used to do before the no weapon glitch.  

Maybe but you're hands with still be up and it looks stupid this glitch should have been in halo 4 and been its own feature if they wanted to help making machinima easier compared to halo reach in terms of machinima halo 4 is a big step down. :(

Maybe but you're hands with still be up and it looks stupid this glitch should have been in halo 4 and been its own feature if they wanted to help making machinima easier compared to halo reach in terms of machinima halo 4 is a big step down. :(

No it isn't. Please refer to this list: http://www.343industries.org/forum/topic/31975-a-list-of-amazing-halo-4-machinimas/

and make a Machinima of your own before making any further comments about Halo 4 being a "big" step down. 

Is it a step down? Yes, but not a "big" one, because there are no flying UNSC vehicles or playable Elites which I agree did limit some things, but that doesn't mean Halo 4 Machinima tools are bad. 343i is aware of Machinima makers because they included the lower your weapon feature and they were going to (but never did) include the ability to lower your weapons in online. They even gave us a greenscreen which is an EXTREMELY helpful tool to Machinima makers and video editors(I am one I should know). I mean when they were showing off the greenscreen they even said "We have been listening to Machinima makers and here it is a green screen!" or something along those lines. 

Hopefully in Halo 5 playable Elites will return along with flying UNSC vehicles and greenscreens.

No it isn't. Please refer to this list: http://www.343industries.org/forum/topic/31975-a-list-of-amazing-halo-4-machinimas/

and make a Machinima of your own before making any further comments about Halo 4 being a "big" step down. 

Is it a step down? Yes, but not a "big" one, because there are no flying UNSC vehicles or playable Elites which I agree did limit some things, but that doesn't mean Halo 4 Machinima tools are bad. 343i is aware of Machinima makers because they included the lower your weapon feature and they were going to (but never did) include the ability to lower your weapons in online. They even gave us a greenscreen which is an EXTREMELY helpful tool to Machinima makers and video editors(I am one I should know). I mean when they were showing off the greenscreen they even said "We have been listening to Machinima makers and here it is a green screen!" or something along those lines. 

Hopefully in Halo 5 playable Elites will return along with flying UNSC vehicles and greenscreens.

Yes some stuff they added helped but they took away stuff as well. :)