Ranks

Son Of Anarchy

I'm sorry if there's already a thread on this topic but I felt that I needed to get it out there that the Halo 5 ranking system needs to be improved from Halo 4. My favorite ranking system was from Halo Reach. The Halo 4 ranking system was kind of weird because it didn't really take much effort to reach that maximum rank. I mean I'm still a Brigadier Grade 3 on Reach and I'm already completely ranked up on Halo 4. I guess what I'm saying is that I actually want the challenge and opportunity of having a ranking system that actually requires playing an ass load of gametime. I also think that it would be best if they didn't give us those extremely large credited challenges that are so easy to complete. If we were blessed once again with the Halo Reach ranking system (including the credits from the challenges) then I would be a lot more happy with Halo 5. 343 needs to redeem themselves!

343i has already listened to a tremendous amount of feedback on the ranking system I am sure it will be an improvement over Halo 4. Hopefully they can also add more ranks via DLC which not only adds more value to the DLC but also gives players who are maxed out a reason to come back.

I also liked the Halo Reach and Halo 3 ranks because they had actual emblems, not continuous numbers like in Halo 4.

True, I just don't like the Halo 4 system because it was way to easy to level up. And in Halo 3 I loved how the whole rank thing was actually skill based, because if you lost a game you would move back a rank but if you won a game you would move up after a certain amount of wins.

I hated the halo 4 ranking system as it was too easy and I hated the halo 3 ranking system as it was too hard but halo reach was just right

If you thought the Halo 3 one was hard, you probably weren't very skilled. The people that found Halo 3 easy or normal probably were skilled in the game. The Halo 3 ranking system was based on true skill rank, not dedication like Halo 4. Halo Reach was almost the same as Halo 4 but I liked it more. ;)

By the way, this is an improvement to your other posts, good job. Try to explain why next time though. Quality posts are the best ones.