Bullets, Spikes or Plasma??

Kazadure

Bullets, Plasma or Spikes??  

8 members have voted

1. 1. So which do you prefer??

• Plasma
    • Bullets
    • Spikes
  2. 2. Would you like brute weapons to return in future halo games??

• Yes
    • No

Hello for all halo fans out there you know about the 3 main ammo types which are plasma, spikes and bullets.

Bullets are good against health and ok against shields

Plasma is good against shields and ok against health

Spikes do equal damage to shields and health(please correct me if i am wrong)

so which do you prefer??

I personally prefer spikes theres nothin better than playin halo 3 on guardian with duel wielded spikers :)

• Like 1

Love brute weapons! They have such a nice feel to them and have a juggernaut aesthetic. Twin spikers, wins the game. ^_^

:heart: Maulers.

exactly i have had 2 perfections in less than 1 hour cos of duel wielded spikers :)

also if you notice each of those bullet types has 2 duel wieldable weapons 

SMG, magnum

Plasma rifle, Plasma pistol

Spiker, Mauler

You forgot Lightmass/Hard light/Ionized Particles(However you want to spell it they're all the same) from the Forerunner weapons.

If Lightmass was on the list I would vote for that. 

i was mainly just sticking with halo 3 and reach since halo 4 ruined the system on how bullets and plasma do different damage

i was mainly just sticking with halo 3 and reach since halo 4 ruined the system on how bullets and plasma do different damage

That is extremely incorrect. Halo 4 has the same system of bullet/health plasma/shields, and  lightmass/equal. I suggest playing the game before saying something like that  :laughing: 

Also if you want to stick to Halo 3 what about the Spartan Laser/Sentinel beam. They use different types of ammo to the ones you listed as well. 

• Like 2

That is extremely incorrect. Halo 4 has the same system of bullet/health plasma/shields, and  lightmass/equal. I suggest playing the game before saying something like that  :laughing: 

Also if you want to stick to Halo 3 what about the Spartan Laser/Sentinel beam. They use different types of ammo to the ones you listed as well. 

really?? it doesnt seem different from gameplay well thanks for correcting me and i could go on about different ammos i just wanted to go about the 3 main kinds :D

really?? it doesnt seem different from gameplay well thanks for correcting me and i could go on about different ammos i just wanted to go about the 3 main kinds :D

No problemo. One of the best examples is the storm rifle and how quickly it will take down shields in close quarters. 

• 2 weeks later...