Random Story To Make You Smile :)

Kazadure

I am one of the most random person you may ever meet so here you go

WARNING PG 13 content

Once upon a time there was a man named Kaz, he journeyed to Africa and saw a lion eat a zebra with his tail. A tiger came along and said the border is broken and a fight happened. Kaz shot the tiger in the balls. Kaz then took a boat to mexico and saw a panda(SHUT UP ITS MY STORY I DONT CARE IF THEY LIVE IN CHINA) that was eating nothing so he went OMG LIKE OMG you like OMG and shot the panda in the ass. A random guy came along and punched Kaz in the face. Kaz teleported to China and saw mexicans which were eating chinese people which were eating indian people which were eating british people which were eating scottish people which were eating a turtle. The random guy said DANCE and danced around his sombrero shouting FOR LIVER. Kaz sniped the guy in the face and called a panda a *****. He died and went to sniper hell which is where you get sniped in the balls

PLEASE LIKE

• Like 1

WARNING PG 13 content

Once upon a time there was a man named Kaz, he journeyed to Africa and saw a lion eat a zebra with his tail. A tiger came along and said the border is broken and a fight happened. Kaz shot the tiger in the balls. Kaz then took a boat to mexico and saw a panda(SHUT UP ITS MY STORY I DONT CARE IF THEY LIVE IN CHINA) that was eating nothing so he went OMG LIKE OMG you like OMG and shot the panda in the ***. A random guy came along and punched Kaz in the face. Kaz teleported to China and saw mexicans which were eating chinese people which were eating indian people which were eating british people which were eating scottish people which were eating a turtle. The random guy said DANCE and danced around his sombrero shouting FOR LIVER. Kaz sniped the guy in the face and called a panda a *****. He died and went to sniper hell which is where you get sniped in the balls

PLEASE LIKE

yes very random and funny but mean at the same time although i did like it overall

WARNING PG 13 content

Once upon a time there was a man named Kaz, he journeyed to Africa and saw a lion eat a zebra with his tail. A tiger came along and said the border is broken and a fight happened. Kaz shot the tiger in the balls. Kaz then took a boat to mexico and saw a panda(SHUT UP ITS MY STORY I DONT CARE IF THEY LIVE IN CHINA) that was eating nothing so he went OMG LIKE OMG you like OMG and shot the panda in the ***. A random guy came along and punched Kaz in the face. Kaz teleported to China and saw mexicans which were eating chinese people which were eating indian people which were eating british people which were eating scottish people which were eating a turtle. The random guy said DANCE and danced around his sombrero shouting FOR LIVER. Kaz sniped the guy in the face and called a panda a *****. He died and went to sniper hell which is where you get sniped in the balls

PLEASE LIKE

So the guys name is Kaz? That name sounds awful familiar to someone on the forums

Um I don't get the point of "PLEASE LIKE" You should never ask for likes if people like your post they will click the like button. Then again it doesnt hurt to remind people to like why not: "If you enjoyed the story don't forget to leave a like"  

• Like 3

So the guys name is Kaz? That name sounds awful familiar to someone on the forums

Um I don't get the point of "PLEASE LIKE" You should never ask for likes if people like your post they will click the like button. Then again it doesnt hurt to remind people to like why not: "If you enjoyed the story don't forget to leave a like"  

you are right and i dont recall the name Kaz anywhere in these forums :)

no zebras are horses that try to look different so they can have their own kingdom. they are thieves that don't try and steal ideas from their horse friends although they did have a rebellion about their own freedom and wanting their own kingdom with their own rules, but otherwise they copy from their horse friends. so they don't count as people

Lol

I take offence to this...

Zebras are people too!!

no zebras are horses that try to look different so they can have their own kingdom. they are thieves that don't try and steal ideas from their horse friends although they did have a rebellion about their own freedom and wanting their own kingdom with their own rules, but otherwise they copy from their horse friends. so they don't count as people

Lol

• Like 1