dlc

SpareSnake117

Dlc's what about them? Well 343 should make a ship dlc were there are 3 different maps. the first map would be Forward Unto Dawn as an entire map of just the front half were the arbitor escapes. The second map would be the top half of the infinity. the third and final map would be the Pillar of Autumn. these maps would be great for almost all game types. If u agree reply yes. if u disagree just dont say anything.

Sounds like a pretty large DLC... If you ask me. 

But it sounds like a mini campaign type of DLC, so maybe it would make a good Spartan Ops mission or a side spin-off game? 

Unless of course, you only meant to have the three ships be the locations/destinations of the map pack. But then again an ENTIRE ship as a multiplayer map. Imagine how long it would take to kill, let alone find somebody. Think of how long a match would last on 4 vs 4 slayer! And thats not even considering the Xbox 360's hardware can handle, maps that large... 

But then again, there is no need to worry! 343 would find a way to work around the technical issues, and would find a way to make DLC, like this work.

I'm game! I say go for it!

Those sound awesome really map sizes for halo 4 are so small an gives you little to work with so far the best maps created where by bungie like sandbox an forge world 343 forge island was pretty lame an seemed a bit of a half assed job really three islands that's forge island lame guys really why not open your spartan ops maps up so we can host some fun games on it cause most of the playable maps are just way to small

Sounds interesting. There was already a map in one of the Halo Reach DLC's that was based in a ship in space.

As good as it sounds, I don't think it will happen. It won't be happening in Spartan Ops because so far Spartan Ops might not even continue. There hasn't been new about it for a while. We are not sure. As Bnus said, we should leave 343 industries to focus on Halo 5. We keep asking them for things in the next Halo but we are not going to get them if we are also asking for extra DLC in Halo 4. They already gave us the first 3 maps and the Champions Bundle as extra. Maybe Certain Affinity could be working on some new DLC. They could also be working on Halo 5 DLC. 

Personally, I doubt there will be much more DLC for Halo 4. If there is, there will probably only be 1 or 2. We should just leave 343 to focus mainly on Halo 5.

• 2 weeks later...