All I want in H5...

BaconShelf

Is a decen-length campaign. Seriously, how hard is it to do a H2/ Wars length campaign?

Advantages to a 12+ hour story-

-Not cramming story elements into missions *Looks at Infinity, and how the jungle and ship sections could easily have been both lengthened* 

-More easter egg oppurtunities

-Much, much more oppurtunity for different firefights/ engagements- Sniper, massive vehicle, CQ, boarding action etc...

Story >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Multiplayer.

WOAW ACTUALLY HALO CRITICISM THAT DOESN'T MENTION HALO 3??? 
I completely agree a longer story would be very very nice, but multiplayer is what keeps people playing Halo after we have finished the single player so lets have the best of both rather then the best of one? 

• Like 1

I also agree. Especially when you mention a longer Campaign. I would like to know more about the story so a longer Campaign would be great. At least 10 missions would be nice. I agree with you that Campaign is better than multiplayer in Halo. Halo has one of the most interesting storylines I've ever seen. A long campaign would make me love the game even more. :)

WOAW ACTUALLY HALO CRITICISM THAT DOESN'T MENTION HALO 3???

I completely agree a longer story would be very very nice, but multiplayer is what keeps people playing Halo after we have finished the single player so lets have the best of both rather then the best of one?

Halo 3's storyline was one big pile of clusterf--- that didn't start until the sixth mission.