A list of amazing Halo 4 Machinimas

Buns

So recently on the forums people have been discussing that Halo 4 is not Machinima friendly. I have come to shed more light on the subject matter because I don't think many people are aware of some awesome Machinimas out there. Please read the descriptions of the videos aswell and support the Machinima makers 

One time shorts

Relic

Master Chief: Pulled Over

The lives of Prometheans
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pDECvi4MQqk

Generic Halo 4 Machinima 

Derdect 2 Derdact rising

Who you callin pinhead?

And there tons more I have at least 20 more shorts I could have posted

Episodic 
Red Vs Blue season 11
http://roosterteeth.com/archive/?sid=rvb&v=more

Dues Ex Machina 

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=k5oo2zFeUyI

Shards Episode 1
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FzpQfExVNNY

Sadly this post is going to be long enough and I couldn't find enough series/episodic Halo 4 Machinimas that I thought deserved the attention.  I will update the list in the future and probably make a 3/Reach Machinima list. Happy viewing!  

• Like 1

True. I love some of the Halo 4 Machinimas, especially "The Lives of Prometheans". I love the "The Lives of" series. I'm just more used to the Halo 3 and Halo Reach ones because there we more of them and they were more popular back then. Probably because Halo used to have a bigger population.

Well they started off in Reach of course you're used to them there is only one "Lives of" in Halo 4.

I wouldn't say its the fault of population Halo 4 did sell the best out of any Halo game I just think it's the lack of interest in Machinimas nowadays. 

Well they started off in Reach of course you're used to them there is only one "Lives of" in Halo 4.

I wouldn't say its the fault of population Halo 4 did sell the best out of any Halo game I just think it's the lack of interest in Machinimas nowadays. 

Yeah, you're probably right. When I said I'm used to them, I meant all Machinimas overall, not the "The Lives of" series.

There are some really good ones. Like the Halo 4 Cops and Halo 4 Show series made by team epiphany. And of course this one.

Thanks I'll link those two soon!

Also pitbull is the same ethnicity as me which is quite embarrassing 

I'm sorry, but, this is incorrect.

Look at Reach machinimas compared to Halo 4. While these are very good jobs, if this was done in Halo: Reach, so much more would be open to do, especially considering Halo 4's tiny tiny maps (At least compared to past Halos) and while you bring up a good argument, Halo: Reach is still more friendly to the basic Machinima Maker and the Experienced one alike.

^ If you wanna see me rant about H4/H:R machins. Anyways, good point.

Edited by ΩMΣGΛ

I'm sorry, but, this is incorrect.

Look at Reach machinimas compared to Halo 4. While these are very good jobs, if this was done in Halo: Reach, so much more would be open to do, especially considering Halo 4's tiny tiny maps (At least compared to past Halos) and while you bring up a good argument, Halo: Reach is still more friendly to the basic Machinima Maker and the Experienced one alike.

^ If you wanna see me rant about H4/H:R machins. Anyways, good point.

No stop you're doing it wrong. 

This post was made to bring awareness of Halo 4 machinima not to compare what would happen if one machinima was made in one game or another. All of the Halos are good for making machinima heck even Halo CE or Halo 2 if you're aiming for a classic feel there is not one that is better then the other. All just have different features or assets that the creator can use. 

Halo 4 is just as friendly as Reach. I would never compare a Halo machinima in Reach to one made in 4 for the sole reason that the game which the machinima was created in is not relevant. A machinima maker who wants Elites will not use Halo 4 as their canvas. The opposite goes with someone who wants flood. 

Remember this post was made for awareness not comparisons. Both games provide different Machinima tools both games provide great machinima end of discussion  

I made this post to support Halo 4 Machinima not to start comparisons.