THE ENGAGEMENT (NEW ACTION MACHINIMA)

AlFonzy1013

The world as we know is no longer what it was meant to be. In this new world where only one city remains that contains the thoughts and possibilities of the old world has only a few to protect it. With chances slim to none a select few choose to rise up to the challenge when the enemy is knocking at their door. Will they rise up against evil and defend the hope of what remains of humanity or will it crumble into ashes again and permanently? This is The Engagement.

I hope you come by and give it a like. smile.png

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mrftbYOoZb0

Have a good one. ~ AlFonzy1013 
(Director of TSS)

2 Hours? Woaw this is going in my watch later playlist I'll give you feedback in a PM once I finally watch it.
One thing I notice right away from skipping through footage is the camera work could improve and someone forgot to disable resample/motion blend their footage. Honestly one of my biggest pet peeves make sure you do so next time it will make everything look really smooth. 

It looks pretty decent, a tiny bit rough in my opinion, though still entertaining. And a full two hours, it was a good movie night... well movie day now, thing. The forged maps were pretty decently designed, a couple of uneven blocks (OCD, messes with your mind. :/), the camera angles I liked, made the aesthetics of the environment appeal to the eye. Other than it was great. :good: