Assassins Creed 4 Overall Rating!

Onsokumaru

Hello Everyone! Onsokumaru here with my Final Review for Assassins Creed IV: Black Flag. Now as you know this is the 6th installment in the Assassins Creed Franchise and each game is better than the last! Now lets get started with the FINAL REVIEW:

Storymode: The story mode is great! Pirates life is awesome! Kinda Reminds me of Pirates Of The Caribbean Online (Disney MMORPG) everything is great with new features and LOTS OF TWISTS that leave you wanting more!!! :D

OVERALL RATING: 10/10

Multiplayer: Everything is the same not much changed but many improvement were made so that's a good thing!

OVERALL RATING: 8.6/10

Gameplay: Many Improvements from Assassins Creed 3 were made Including Improvements in the Famous Free running, Jumping, and of course the LEAP OF FAITH! Some Feature like the counter moves and the enemy grenadier counter but besides that it was great!

OVERALL RATING: 9.0/10

OVERALL GAME RATING: 9.7/10

Thank You so much everyone for reading my review on this even though this may be a Halo Forum I just want to let you all know theres other games out there besides Fighting Covenant and other Spartans, But Thank You all for Reading!!! :D

If you haven't read the other reviews here they are!

http://www.343industries.org/forum/topic/32059-assassins-creed-4-naval-system-review/

http://www.343industries.org/forum/topic/32033-assassins-creed-4-graphics-review/

THANKS AGAIN FOR READING!

assassins-creed-4-black-flag-hd-wallpape

• Like 2

All the guys desmond killed at the end was in the Italian brand of Abstergo and as shown in the muilplayer that brand is rebuilding Abstergo is worldwide . :)

So you're not playing another character in the modern world? Just the Assassin from back in the day?

• 2 weeks later...

Honestly, I began giving up on the story after Brotherhood. It began getting too confusing in my opinion. I just love the gameplay. I only focus on how well the game is made and how entertaining is is when played. ;)

Well if you just got confused on the storyline I recommend you play AC3 because the basics about that game is how it all started, more history on the assassins and Templars and more action on the side, but more History to clear up things

• Like 1

So you're not playing another character in the modern world? Just the Assassin from back in the day?

A very late response hope you see this though may3m

No the guy you play as its a employee or the French brand of Absergo entertainment the entertainment brand of Absergo his job is to make some kind of game or movie about Edward kenway but along the way he learns the truth about Absergo and the war against the Assassin order. :)