Gray Team

Maccaroney

Yes, you read that right. I'm talking about Gray Team.
Can we please (in the future) get more information on what is going on with Gray Team. There could be an amazing parallel storyline out there in space somewhere. Suggestion? I think so. It could be a whole game dedicated to covert ops. Or it could be part of the television series. Or even, a (or a couple) dedicated books.
Just please, oh please, follow Gray Team some.

- Michael

Wait so your talking about their being a Grey Team? Like a new color? As in when like in matchmaking there's red and blue so your saying you wanna add grey to be a team color? Well if so then that would actually be pretty cool I guess ^_^ .

Gray team are a team of covert-ops Spartans who were sent deep into covenant territory for their missions. Utilizing MJOLNIR Black, a stealth based modified prototype of Mark VI, their feats were showcased throughout a comic book.

Gray team are a team of covert-ops Spartans who were sent deep into covenant territory for their missions. Utilizing MJOLNIR Black, a stealth based modified prototype of Mark VI, their feats were showcased throughout a comic book.

To add to this Grey team appear in the Halo novel the Cole protocol After the book grey team was sent on many other missions until they were sent very far away from the UNSC and were never heard from again and so are presumed dead. :)

To add to this Grey team appear in the Halo novel the Cole protocol After the book grey team was sent on many other missions until they were sent very far away from the UNSC and were never heard from again and so are presumed dead. :)

Yeah I heard about them being in the Cole Protocol which I'll read after I read Ghosts of Onyx and Contact Harvest. ;)