Space Engineers

Trae Houston

If you don't know what Space Engineers is go here don't even continue to read on.....OK I have no control over whether you read on or not.

I am going to start off with some questions:

What is Space Engineers similar too?

A.Minecraft

B.Halo

C.Skyrim

D.Mario

E.Forza Motorsport

(Hint watch the video too find out)

What type of game is Space engineers?

A.Free roam

B.Objective

C.Sandbox

What is the coolest thing about Space engineers?

(Hint: It is an Essay sort of question, one sentince is all that is needed.)

• Like 1

Space Engineers is like none of those games you listed maybe except Minecraft, however it's closest to StarMade. Infact, it's practically a super upgrade to that game based entirely off it. The model types and how you interact with the game is almost identical. Only that the physics has been dramatically worked on.

Being a game based of StarMade it's a sandbox game, there is no objective. You build, you play and you explore. That's all there is to the game, only fun with people to play with because it gets boring by oneself. The only thing that excited me over this game a while back was the physics engine, however this company is known for not completing games to expectations and what promised. So I have low expectations for this game from that knowledge.

• Like 1

Space Engineers is like none of those games you listed maybe except Minecraft, however it's closest to StarMade. Infact, it's practically a super upgrade to that game based entirely off it. The model types and how you interact with the game is almost identical. Only that the physics has been dramatically worked on.

Being a game based of StarMade it's a sandbox game, there is no objective. You build, you play and you explore. That's all there is to the game, only fun with people to play with because it gets boring by oneself. The only thing that excited me over this game a while back was the physics engine, however this company is known for not completing games to expectations and what promised. So I have low expectations for this game from that knowledge.

Ohh I already know all of this I have been looking into alot of details about it. there was only one answer for each question not all of them Know it is more like starmade and I know it is not an objective and I know it was a sandbox game all that was is to test if anyone really did watch the video, thats all.

Great explanation of the game Azaxx 

+2 Space stations for you