Caboose the Aces one month late annivery

Caboose The Ace

I was looking at BZ annivery topic and it reminded me to do this so here I go. :thumbup:

One normal day I was looking on THFE for something to watch so I see a video

< this one

And I think that looks interesting so I click it and I think this 343i forum place sounds awesome so a few days later I get around to it and make the account Caboose the Ace I regret the first month I was here and I in the end got one warning point of former mod the one the one the only SJ and some of my posts removed ( I was spamming )

After a few days I get back on this was around a few days till halo 4s launch now that I think of it and at the time of halo 4s launch this forum had a ton of members on it and so soon enough it turned December

The month I spend here in December was one of the many awesome times I have had here

There were hilarious spambot messages and trolls  

The shoutbox was super active

the forums were super active

and I gave away some of my halo 4 codes to people I think Church got one but It had expired and I gave one to someone else and it worked but I think that someone is banned now anyway

it was awesome

Now in comes January and this is the only thing I remember from then so here it is .....

I was in the shoutbox shouting on came a remember called Epic Ethan he seemed nice he had only joined in December and from what I saw he wasn't very active at that point  ( on a side note I was around a dedicated member at this time or think ) so I talked to him about stuff and I added him as a friend on this site and asked him if he had seen rise of the Spartans etc  

If only I knew what he would become !

I cannot remember much for February so skip to march

around this time I went to my first and last 343i playdate it was fun and awesome AD sounded much different that he did in the THFE vid we played clue all day and I was on the Xbox all day as well

April was my birthday it was also when VE got MOM and came up with a plan to surprise the mods with ms points codes sadly it didn't work :(

may I cannot remember anything from that NUFF SAID !

September was back to school and also when I decided to get a PlayStation 4 

October nothing really

And so here we are November and in November I started blue team the most elite fighting force this forum had ever seen we have one purpose to cleanse the world of the filth called Red Team if you wish to join you must swear the oath the oath is ....

I swear to the roman god crutchcus to protect the holy blue team against any and all Reds and obey our mighty leader Caboose the Ace also I have to see you do this so PM shoutbox etc

My time here was awesome and I hope it always is like that  
thanks for reading everyone.
stay awesome Blue team stay awesome ! :)

Edited by Caboose the Ace
  • Like 6

• 3 weeks later...

Happy late late month anniversary. Also I think it is SO FUNNY that rnager knows caboose the ace so well and that caboose the ace edited rangers post.

Lol jk I know ranger is caboose the ace. Anyways great post caboose and I swear that I'll destroy any red team members. But only as Long as you let me borrow freckles.

I remember all of the memories we had back I'm December and January I loved the m so much. Especially when we Drizzy dan and a few others all talked to the old member with a name of someone sucks you know what. And we talked about him and how he needed to change his name and talked him about everything he was doing wrong and now he has hanged his identity. I dj t know who he is but I know we hanged him for the good. That was I e of my favorite memories

• Like 1

Happy late late month anniversary. Also I think it is SO FUNNY that rnager knows caboose the ace so well and that caboose the ace edited rangers post.

Lol jk I know ranger is caboose the ace. Anyways great post caboose and I swear that I'll destroy any red team members. But only as Long as you let me borrow freckles.

I remember all of the memories we had back I'm December and January I loved the m so much. Especially when we Drizzy dan and a few others all talked to the old member with a name of someone sucks you know what. And we talked about him and how he needed to change his name and talked him about everything he was doing wrong and now he has hanged his identity. I dj t know who he is but I know we hanged him for the good. That was I e of my favorite memories

I wonder who that person could be ?

:whistle: