Fallout 4 confirmed?

BaconShelf

http://thesurvivor2299.com/

So... It seems that in December, we may be finally seeing some information from Bethesda about the next Fallout game. It is unknown if this site is official, but the logo (Known to the fans of the series as the Vault-Tec logo) is at the bottom.

Could we be seeing some new information on the next instalment of the apocalyptic franchise? Or the TV show that Bethesda bought the rights to? Or is this merely a joke that will rick roll us come the end of the countdown? Discuss.

Also of note, is the website. The Survivor- a possible name for the PC(Much like Vault Dweller, Courier etc) and the year- 2299; not long after the events of Fallout 3 and Fallout: New Vegas.

Discuss, speculate, enjoy.

Links- I will be updating this post with links and stuff. Enjoy.

A tweet from the voice actor of Three Dog regarding this site-https://twitter.com/ETDellums/status/401829236714921984

Everyone wants to know, "Is it real? Is it official?" All I can do is smile! youtube.com/watch?v=_tb1Qv… #ShareLove #ThreeDog #FalloutDreams

A handy YT video on the subject-

Article #1- http://www.destructoid.com/bethesda-officially-done-with-skyrim-moving-on-251697.phtml

Article #2, related to #1 http://www.destructoid.com/fallout-4-might-be-announced-next-month-265740.phtml

Article #3

http://m.oxm.co.uk/56352/bethesda-teases-really-awesome-project-from-elder-scrolls-team-100-unrelated-to-mmo/

Have one more (#4)-http://uk.ign.com/articles/2013/11/14/is-the-survivor-2299-a-fallout-4-teaser

Remember, this is all speculation, so unless its straight from Bethesda, take everything you hear with a grain of salt!

Just to say, you lot better damn apprecate the work I'm putting in here to update this thread.

Edit #unknown- going to sleep bow. I'll update throughout tomorrow.

Edited by Minutes To Midnight
  • Like 3

Never played Fallout before. I'll see what it is. Are the games worth it?

The Fallout games are amazing. I am not the biggest fan of the first few but they still have great lore

Fallout 3 and Fallout NV are AMAZING games along with all the great DLC they both have. I highly recommend you start your journey now so you are up to date when you play the next one(If this is official)

I was literally thinking about a nextgen Fallout the other day. I really hope this is real thanks a bunch for all the effort you put into this! 

The originals are isometric, turn based combat. Much like Bauldurs Gate. The new ones (F3 and Vegas) are FPS. The closest example would be imagine the epicness of Skyrim with guns and nuclear wasteland. They are both amazingly fun games.

Fallout 4... I'VE DONE MY WAITING!

I still need to finish 3 and NV -_- but, this is awesome, I cannot wait. A Fallout show would be awesome, especially with a Walking Dead feel.

But how will they make the game good enough to outdo both Fallout 3 and Fallout: New Vegas? Not to mention, Oblivion and Skyrim... Sadly I only had the opportunity to play one-third of Fallout 3. Not that I didn't want to play the others, its just I did not care for them back then as much as I do now, or I just never got around to it.

And Fallout 3 was great...I still need to finish it... I hope Fallout 4 will have an incredible story plot, with memorable characters, and creatures that are so scary you want to avoid fighting them as much as possible or avoid encountering them entirely, but at the same time they are so much fun to battle you can't help but go searching the wastelands for them. I hope it expands on the areas we get to see like unique environments, caves, forests, vaults that are underwater, etc. The games location could be somewhere where we have a diverse range of different terrain, like city, mountain, ocean, desert, arctic....like maybe a post apocalyptic Tokyo, and we get to explore the entire country (A scaled down version of course)...Japan is perfect, think about it... It has a the entire city of Tokyo and its surrounding smaller towns, a wilderness in the outskirts of the city and docks on the ocean, and snowy northern mountains, and lots of forests, and not to mention ancient Temples and monasteries, and of course, the massive Mt. Fuji...

Please don't hate but I've only played Fallout New Vegas. It seemed like a great game and my cousin said it lasted him for ages. He didn't even mind playing the whole game again. Apparently it takes a long time to complete every thing. That makes it worth paying for. ;) I think Fallout 4 will be amazing and I'm sure many people will enjoy it. :)

Please don't hate but I've only played Fallout New Vegas. It seemed like a great game and my cousin said it lasted him for ages. He didn't even mind playing the whole game again. Apparently it takes a long time to complete every thing. That makes it worth paying for. ;) I think Fallout 4 will be amazing and I'm sure many people will enjoy it. :)

I've easily logged over 1000 hours (at least) across 7-8 different saves on Vegas alone. They last a long time.

What! Over 1000 hours!? I don't think I've been on Halo that long! So yeah, it really does last long. ;)

All Bethesda games are long-lasting. Especially the RPG's such as Fallout 3, The Elder Scrolls and Fallout: New Vegas. But NV was made by Obsidian Entertainment.

True, all RPG's are like that. Brink was a Bethesda game and it didn't last long at all though. Still a good game though. ;)

Brink was an interesting game.

It's better if we not talk about it for the sake of humanity. Just like we don't speak of Aliens: Colonial Marines.