What 8th gen games are you looking forward too?

Buns

So now that we're offically in generation 8 of gaming(X1, PS4, Wii U) What games are you excitied for most coming out these upcoming years?
I made this thread to help inform people about some awesome games they might not be aware of!
You can post cross-gen games but you can't post games that are 7th Gen only(X360, PS3, Wii)

Well my list is:
PvZ Garden Warfare
Destiny
Titanfall
Star Wars Battlefront
Tom Clancys The Division 
Project Spark
Need For Speed Rivals
Halo 5
Next Mass Effect 
Zoo Tycoon
Destiny
Destiny
Destiny
Destiny
Did I mention I am excited for Destiny? 

As below, in order.

1. Destiny
  2. Assassin's Creed IV (Dat Graphics Upgrade)
  3. Battlefield 4 (64 Players? Dayum...)
  4. Killzone: Shadow Fall (Never been a Killzone fan, but... Those graphics.
  5. Titanfall (This genuinely looks pretty cool, though, a bit... Non-intuitive if you ask me)
  6. Halo 5 (Not at the top of my list, but, if it does come out soon, I'll pick it up with an Xbox One, if it looks good)
  7. Ryse: Son of Rome (it looks pretty cool, if I purchase an Xbox One, this and Halo are at the top)

I didn't know if it was appropriate to post a PC game that I am head over heels for called Thrive, a small dev indie, but, if I did, it would be at the top, tied with Destiny.

As below, in order.

1. Destiny
  2. Assassin's Creed IV (Dat Graphics Upgrade)
  3. Battlefield 4 (64 Players? Dayum...)
  4. Killzone: Shadow Fall (Never been a Killzone fan, but... Those graphics.
  5. Titanfall (This genuinely looks pretty cool, though, a bit... Non-intuitive if you ask me)
  6. Halo 5 (Not at the top of my list, but, if it does come out soon, I'll pick it up with an Xbox One, if it looks good)
  7. Ryse: Son of Rome (it looks pretty cool, if I purchase an Xbox One, this and Halo are at the top)

I didn't know if it was appropriate to post a PC game that I am head over heels for called Thrive, a small dev indie, but, if I did, it would be at the top, tied with Destiny.

Killzone Shadow Fall is a very generic shooter. If you like Halo and Battlefield you won't really like this it is a very niche game with a very odd community. I don't recommend it I would put Ryse higher then it. 

Killzone Shadow Fall is a very generic shooter. If you like Halo and Battlefield you won't really like this it is a very niche game with a very odd community. I don't recommend it I would put Ryse higher then it. 

Ryse is nothing more than a game with a terrible story and gameplay I have a friend who had played it and he does not rate it good nor does anyone else

so I would say killzone is the better game it has balanced muilplayer and weapon's good maps and a lengthy campaign I say that's pretty good. 

Now onto the topic

The think I am most looking forward to it the potential the new hardware has games will get bigger and better. :)

• Like 1

Ryse is nothing more than a game with a terrible story and gameplay I have a friend who had played it and he does not rate it good nor does anyone else

so I would say killzone is the better game it has balanced muilplayer and weapon's good maps and a lengthy campaign I say that's pretty good. 

Now onto the topic

The think I am most looking forward to it the potential the new hardware has games will get bigger and better. :)

After playing both Ryse plays a lot like Batman games.

Killzone plays a lot like Killzone which to be honest is a very nice shooter. You should at least play both games before saying anything because your friends opinion is distorted but its okie! I mean don't get me wrong it is generic but it is a beautiful game and fun to play. I wouldn't play it more then a week but thats just me. I got hands on time with both games and I feel the same way about Ryse but the gameplay was so different to me it felt very exhilarating(Still isn't that amazing though) I just think if you want something different from shooters Ryse is the way to go and to be honest neither Killzone nor Ryse have an amazing single player so neither of us should be commenting on it anyways this is off topic I shouldn't have brought it up in the first place  so moving along.  

And si I agree this generation is going to be amazing! I cannot wait  until the next Star Wars Battlefront!

After playing both Ryse plays a lot like Batman games.

Killzone plays a lot like Killzone which to be honest is a very nice shooter. You should at least play both games before saying anything because your friends opinion is distorted but its okie! I mean don't get me wrong it is generic but it is a beautiful game and fun to play. I wouldn't play it more then a week but thats just me. I got hands on time with both games and I feel the same way about Ryse but the gameplay was so different to me it felt very exhilarating(Still isn't that amazing though) I just think if you want something different from shooters Ryse is the way to go and to be honest neither Killzone nor Ryse have an amazing single player so neither of us should be commenting on it anyways this is off topic I shouldn't have brought it up in the first place  so moving along.  

And si I agree this generation is going to be amazing! I cannot wait  until the next Star Wars Battlefront!

Well I went over and played it and here is what I thought

The graphics are good and show of what the Xbox one can do

The gameplay is brutal but feels to on rails and scripted and repetitive

The story is okay and does pick up near the end but is nothing amazing

The muilplayer is okay but wouldn't keep many players busy for long

overall I would rate the game a

4.8 it is pretty bad but it was a good idea but focused to much on the graphics and then the story and gameplay suffered sadly. :( 

No body is excited for the next "Legend of Zelda" game on the Wii U?  :(

And what about Super Smash Bro's or Mario Kart 8? And how is nobody else psyched for the rumored games like, Half Life 3, Fallout 4, Pokemon Z version, The Pokemon Ruby/Sapphire/Emerald Remakes, and the Grand Theft Auto Vice City Remake...

No body is excited for the next "Legend of Zelda" game on the Wii U?  :(

And what about Super Smash Bro's or Mario Kart 8? And how is nobody else psyched for the rumored games like, Half Life 3, Fallout 4, Pokemon Z version, The Pokemon Ruby/Sapphire/Emerald Remakes, and the Grand Theft Auto Vice City Remake...

Pokemon Z or the Pokemon remakes have not been confirmed and Nintendo has shown very little interest so far in remaking 3rd gen. Not to mention those are handheld games which is in a different generation entirely

I am excited for the new Mario Kart and Smash Bros I just forgot to list them my bad D:

Also Fallout 4 isn't confirmed neither is Half Life 3 so I am not going to list those until confirmation. 

Contrary to what is being said about Ryse, it is getting good reviews over on Gamestop AND has a 4,1 out of 5 on Amazon.com. 

It appears to be a much better game than people are letting on.

With that said, it is one of the games at the top of my list:

1. Halo
  2. Ryse: Son of Rome
  3. Assassins Creed IV: Black Flag
  4. Titanfall
  5. The Crew
  6. Call of Duty: Ghosts
  7. Destiny
  8. etc.