Destiny News! Special Class and Race Animations

VinWarrior

Bungie has recently revealed some interesting info, one interesting quote being,

"each race and class of Guardian is looking, feeling, and moving in a unique fashion – right down the very piece of equipment that they wield. The writers are planting the seeds of the story that will envelope the world of Destiny in soil you may never see, unless you are truly the exploring type."

We can take from this, that each class moves and feels different, from walking, right down to their body movements when idle, and the way they fire. Another interesting quote right below the one above reads,

"There were quiet moments, too, in which we might have done nothing more than watch snowflakes touch down on the water."

This sounds amazingly touching, and a site to see, if it's the way I'm sure we're all imagining it, Destiny is going to be an extremely emotion ride, and this quote is so much more then it's front shows.

The rest of the Bungie news was mostly talks about Old Russia, a familiar place, and some concepts like below,

hallway_concept.jpg?cv=3983590686&av=112

hallway_game.jpg?cv=3983590686&av=112928

And they transition to the mail sack, but, one quote stands out, and I would like to share it with you all,

Apotheosis  How big is the Bungie Community?-

"Big enough to fill a City. The real question remains: Can they defend it from a hostile takeover? Will they welcome new allies to help them fortify their defenses? Or choose to stand alone against their enemies? Time heals all wounds and satisfies all curiosities. Every week, we have less of it to spend waiting to grasp a fusion rifle in our hands and face the dangers of the unknown together. Talk to you next week, perhaps even literally."

Very much can be taken from this, let's start with, Will they welcome new allies to help them fortify their defenses? The real meaning that can be taken from this is asking if we (The Hardcore Bungie fans) will welcome others from Playstation to assist us on our journey. I say, yes. We must band together, not PS Fans, or Xbox Fans, but Guardians, and stand with Destiny during the course of this journey.

More concepts below in the Spoilers-

lair_concept.jpg?cv=3983590686&av=112928

lair_game.jpg?cv=3983590686&av=112928055

tunnel_concept.jpg?cv=3983590686&av=1129

tunnel_game.jpg?cv=3983590686&av=1129280

I can't wait, Guardians, see you on the front, :D

• Like 6

• 3 weeks later...