Ninjas Fall-Winter Pre-Game Event!!

Onsokumaru

Hello everyone! Onsokumaru here with a message to the community! Lately the Ninjas and I have been discussing our seasonal event, and we are inviting you, The 343i Community, to join us in our seasonal event! On behalf of the Ninja Organization  we are happy to announce our event this season:

Ninjas VS 343i Forums

post-74520-0-22123300-1385092174.jpg

Now you may be wondering what this is? Well this is a small Tournament we out together every season and lucky for you this is our Fall - Winter Event! Well in detail we have decided to do 2 games on the MAJOR MAPS. Each 2 rounds each with 1 point per kill. And the game variants may vary as we are mostly focusing on Infinity Slayer and Team Snipers. Now you must be wondering how this works, well its going to be me and 2 of my Elite Ninjas against you the community forum and ONLY THE FORUM, in a HALO match! It is important to know that this is a Pre-Game Date, Meaning this is not the Official game. The Official game will be held sometime December or January and announced ahead of time! Well to finish off time to announce the date!

The Pre-Game Event will take place on the NOV. 27th 2013 at 9:45PM EST

Game: HALO 4

Well thanks for reading and we hope to see you there! If your interested or have any questions leave a comment below!

To be honest that is such an awkward time in such a short time frame. Perhaps you could delay it a bit if not many people come? This was on very short notice. I'll try my best to attend 

Yes friend this was very short notice and I apologize for it, but this is our Pre-Game Event were we like too actually see what we are against before the Official Event sometime December and or January. :P We apologize for the inconvenience and hope too see you there! :D

Congrats 343i Community Forum for there Amazing Victory against the Ninja Organization! It was an amazing event and I have too admit the forum member had great plan and they knew what to do, I believe what won them this victory was there Team work! I thank all of you for coming! Not only do I but the Ninjas appreciate your attendance in the event and we all hope too see you at the Winter event! We will keep you updated!

We promise we wont go easy ;)

post-74520-0-67561900-1385610834.jpg

• Like 1

....Who are these ninjas?

What was with the timing?

Who were the forum members who apparently won us a victory?

:o

The members that won the war for you were

Bnus

OMEGA

JXZAW

HaloGeek

My friend who still needs his computer to work to join

The Dumb Marine

You are welcome young citizen, but the war has just begun.