multi team

listen2meplzz

Im dolomanolo but i could not in as such because your sight is not accepting my password so for the last 1/2 hr ive been annoyed. Thanks for that. Plzz get rid of team throw down because nobody plays it. Its always the lowest. Bring back multi team it was third most popular only behind bigteam & slayer. Sometimes i wonder if your even paying attention to the game. And dont offer swat games in other setting than swat. And rangnarok is so overplayed because its from a previous halo and still the most played. Change it up. And abandon and complex on capture the flag favors a spawn. Get a clue, play the game, PAY ATTENTION!!!!!!!!! With out multi team theres no option for a team of 3. I like that option because people like to betray and quit or im just down a man.

Im dolomanolo but i could not in as such because your sight is not accepting my password so for the last 1/2 hr ive been annoyed. Thanks for that. Plzz get rid of team throw down because nobody plays it. Its always the lowest. Bring back multi team it was third most popular only behind bigteam & slayer. Sometimes i wonder if your even paying attention to the game. And dont offer swat games in other setting than swat. And rangnarok is so overplayed because its from a previous halo and still the most played. Change it up. And abandon and complex on capture the flag favors a spawn. Get a clue, play the game, PAY ATTENTION!!!!!!!!! With out multi team theres no option for a team of 3. I like that option because people like to betray and quit or im just down a man.

1 This is a site run and for the Halo community and beyond no 343i workers here

2 If a playlist has not many players soon enough 343i will get around and do something with it

3 Maybe 343i will bring it back ( fingers crossed )

4 I agree but it is a fan favourite map

My point is I think 343i need to pay more attention to there game I can agree with you if it has lots of players if not do something with it mix it with others change it etc it took way to long for a Dmr nerf and by then the Halo 4 population was very small ( due to most leaving ) I can only hope they can make Halo 5 a good halo game and is not the mess halo 4 is. :)

1 This is a site run and for the Halo community and beyond no 343i workers here

2 If a playlist has not many players soon enough 343i will get around and do something with it

3 Maybe 343i will bring it back ( fingers crossed )

4 I agree but it is a fan favourite map

My point is I think 343i need to pay more attention to there game I can agree with you if it has lots of players if not do something with it mix it with others change it etc it took way to long for a Dmr nerf and by then the Halo 4 population was very small ( due to most leaving ) I can only hope they can make Halo 5 a good halo game and is not the mess halo 4 is. :)

343i isn't paying attention to the game? Well when the game first came out yes that was true but as of recent you're not paying attention to what 343i is doing. 343i has done an amazing job with feedback heck they even updated Griffball because the very niche Griffball community has been requesting some changes. I understand you don't keep updated with the game but please do not say such things at least ask someone who does or view Waypoint first. 

Multi-Team was a rotational playlist that lasted only 2 weeks it might come back in future rotations. Express your concern on the Halo Waypoint War Games feedback section

Team Throwdown is going to stay because it is the most competitive playlist Halo 4 has and a lot of the remaining competitive Halo players really enjoy Team Throwdown since it is the perfect playlist for them. Think of it like this: People enjoy it, you don't/ It is also a great way for 343 to better understand how the competitive community.  

343i isn't paying attention to the game? Well when the game first came out yes that was true but as of recent you're not paying attention to what 343i is doing. 343i has done an amazing job with feedback heck they even updated Griffball because the very niche Griffball community has been requesting some changes. I understand you don't keep updated with the game but please do not say such things at least ask someone who does or view Waypoint first. 

Multi-Team was a rotational playlist that lasted only 2 weeks it might come back in future rotations. Express your concern on the Halo Waypoint War Games feedback section

Team Throwdown is going to stay because it is the most competitive playlist Halo 4 has and a lot of the remaining competitive Halo players really enjoy Team Throwdown since it is the perfect playlist for them. Think of it like this: People enjoy it, you don't/ It is also a great way for 343 to better understand how the competitive community.  

I am not posting that they have no made changes but these changes came wayyy to late by the time the major ones came the halo 4 population was a shadow of its former self 343i need to take step up on feedback and as soon as the game comes out find out this issues and fix them. :)

I am not posting that they have no made changes but these changes came wayyy to late by the time the major ones came the halo 4 population was a shadow of its former self 343i need to take step up on feedback and as soon as the game comes out find out this issues and fix them. :)

Now that is correct but game development is difficult. Even more difficult for a studio that is trying to juggle DLC, fixing issues, working on the next Halo, and hosting the Halo 4 Global Championship. You have to remember what was going on during that time and the fact that this was their first game as a company. Not to mention it was a AAA game. Halo 4 could have been so much better but everyone makes mistakes and unless you're in the game development industry yourself none of us are in the position to really shun them for being late. I still think they could have done it sooner but the title update did including the weapon tuning patch that lets them balance weapons on the fly which in turn was well worth the wait. 

Did I forget to add the amount of backlash they were receiving during this time? It was insane and it no doubt decreased the moral of the 343 studios team. At the end of the day all this negative backlash helped them fully realize their mistakes and they know never to make it happen again which I hate to say it but I'm glad the Halo community expressed their dislike for the game. I wish it was done more maturely and constructively but as a result 343i now has a better grasp of what the community really wants, and I hope they hold true to their promise with the next title.