Hello all, my name is Yayap!

Yayap

Hello everybody!  My name is Yayap!  You may know me as the grunt that saved Zuka 'Zamamee, really to save my own life.  Thanks to my actions 'Zamamee Decided to bring me on his campaign against the Demon or the one who wears the armor.  I've escaped the wrath of this demon and was lucky enough to survive the destruction on the Halo.  Since my escape I've made my way back to earth and live a modest life style hoping to resign here on the 343 Industries website! 

-  All right hope you guys liked that little story I put together for you!  I'm really excited to become active in this community.  I've played all the Halo games, and I'm reading the books as I speak.  I also cannot wait to learn more about you guys as well!

• Like 3

Hello everybody!  My name is Yayap!  You may know me as the grunt that saved Zuka 'Zamamee, really to save my own life.  Thanks to my actions 'Zamamee Decided to bring me on his campaign against the Demon or the one who wears the armor.  I've escaped the wrath of this demon and was lucky enough to survive the destruction on the Halo.  Since my escape I've made my way back to earth and live a modest life style hoping to resign here on the 343 Industries website! 

-  All right hope you guys liked that little story I put together for you!  I'm really excited to become active in this community.  I've played all the Halo games, and I'm reading the books as I speak.  I also cannot wait to learn more about you guys as well!

Welcome to the forum YapYap! You may as well be the first grunt around hope to see you more active and in the shoutbox!