What if ?

Caboose The Ace

Then the  whole gaming world as we know it would collapse and fall down to the ground. What if there were no admins here?

Then the 343i Community would be a complete mess. What if BEL1EVE could use the "shoutbox"?

Then BEL1EVE would be so happy. What if BEL1EVE posted 3 times in a row, would he get banned?

Oh yea I get the cool one.
Then I would have been the reclaimer. I would be awesome I would kick major butt. But at the cost of having no other purpose but to protect humanity. I WOULDNT GET TO PLAY HALO I AM HALO. 

What if you were living in the Halo universe right now and your planet was being invaded? 

It has been a hell of a ride !

What if ......

Assassins creed never existed.  :)

Then we would have no bases of which to form our opinions of third person assassin games on. And we would have no game set as the benchmark of what all other or any-other assassin based game should/could be like. In other words we would have no fun parkour style hit-man game where you can run around and do cool things, thus making the world a very boring place.

What if we discovered how to time travel, and then we go back in time and showed our "past" selves how to time travel and go into the future, and our "past" selves went into the future and stopped our "present" selves from going back in time to show our "Past" selves how to go back in time, so our "future" selves could go back in time to show our "present" selves how to go back in time to allow our "past" selves to learn how go forward in time?...

• 2 weeks later...

Id first ask him for an autograph, after that I knock him out, and steal his wallet. And keep him unconscious until the week is over and somebody rescues me. Ill lie and say im the only person down there and leave him for dead. Than I would max out his credit cards, and sell his autograph online.

What would you do if you were the pope!

Ruby Rose