lol How do I get higher ranked without being able to do much? Can there be some tenure system?

You can always support the Team like Ranger does. Finding ways to promote the Team is always useful. You could use our logo in more ways. Possibly recruiting other Members.

I have 12 days to get a gold visor......sorry but that's impossible, i cant get from Major Grade 1 to Lt.Colonel in that time. Unless i play a lot of Reach, and i mean a lot.

I understand and that is ok. Thanks for attempting though.

Why not just get rid of the gold visor rule and only the leader has it the rest in just Blue Team coulers ? :)

There are a few other Members that have the gold visor. Not many but there are some.

I encourage any members close to getting the gold visor to try their hardest in these last twelve days.

I have a Gold Visor, but unfortunately I don't have the Halo: Reach disc. Hopefully next month I will have Reach so I can get back up to full speed.

I have 12 days to get a gold visor......sorry but that's impossible, i cant get from Major Grade 1 to Lt.Colonel in that time. Unless i play a lot of Reach, and i mean a lot.

You mean just Colonel? Does your Gold Membership Expire on the 12th or something?

I have a Gold Visor, but unfortunately I don't have the Halo: Reach disc. Hopefully next month I will have Reach so I can get back up to full speed.

You mean just Colonel? Does your Gold Membership Expire on the 12th or something?

No it was the 13th i posted that Shadow. As the video was in 12 days i had 12 days to get it, now i have 11 days. And yes just colonel sorry im stupid. That makes that even more impossible.

Why is a Non Blue Team members in a Blue Team video ? :)

Some members took interest in the Video and I would not like to turn them down. Their help is appreciated.

sorry i missed the recording i had a powercut 

dont blame me i only had my xbox, 3 TVs, tablet charger, phone charger and laptop

I'm glad you attempted though.

I have done some calculations and i need around 275,000 credits to get to Colonel. If i get at least 4,000 credits in Score Attack it will take 69 games (bow chicka bow wow)

I think that if you try really hard, you can easily make it. You have the potential to get there. 10 days left. Always try, never give up.

UPDATE

I am proud to present Blue Team's newest Member, Frankenzer. For those of you who were here from the start, you would know that Frankenzer was originally going to become an official Blue Team Member. Now he is. He will begin as an Apprentice. Everyone welcome Frankenzer.

Apprentice.gif

I think that if you try really hard, you can easily make it. You have the potential to get there. 10 days left. Always try, never give up.

UPDATE

I am proud to present Blue Team's newest Member, Frankenzer. For those of you who were here from the start, you would know that Frankenzer was originally going to become an official Blue Team Member. Now he is. He will begin as an Apprentice. Everyone welcome Frankenzer.

Apprentice.gif

welcome to our sort of littleish/biggish team frank

UPDATE

Apprentice.gif

Welcome Frank!