But we also play other Halos occasionally.

Astroboy we are a Team not a clan and are primarily set in Halo Reach. :)

Well explained you two. Nice work.

This is a clan to all halo games or only halo 3?

We play all Halo's but have doing most of our work recently on halo Reach. We can play all games though.

UPDATE

New Blue Team Member

I am happy to welcome our newest member, lilsilmarillion. He has pledged allegiance to us and promised to serve by us to the end. He is one of use now and has a bright future in the Team. He will start his journey on Recruit and make his through the ranks, progressing further and further. Everyone welcome lilsilmarillion.

Recruit.gif

• Like 1

Welcome to Blue Team lilsilmarilion! I hope you have a wonderful stay, at our luxurious two bed Hotel room, with an 86" Plasma Screen Television, our special mini-fridge (with all the good goodies), a 5x5 foot hot tub, and a view showing all of the beautiful Himalaya Mountain range, and 500 foot cliff drop, with the optional parachute for 5.  :D

Welcome to Blue Team lilsilmarilion! I hope you have a wonderful stay, at our luxurious two bed Hotel room, with an 86" Plasma Screen Television, our special mini-fridge (with all the good goodies), a 5x5 foot hot tub, and a view showing all of the beautiful Himalaya Mountain range, and 500 foot cliff drop, with the optional parachute for 5.  :D

Better pack extra underwear for that trip.