Ninja VS The Forum Winter Event Announcement!!

Onsokumaru

Hello everyone! Onsokumaru here with a message to the community! Lately the Ninjas and I have been Training hard for our seasonal event, and we are inviting you, The 343i Community, to join us in our OFFICIAL seasonal event! On behalf of the Ninja Organization  we are happy to announce our event this season:

post-74520-0-64035300-1386743508.jpg

Now you may be wondering what this is? Well this is a small Tournament we out together every season and lucky for you this is our Winter Event! Well in detail we have decided to do 3 games on the MAJOR MAPS. Each 2 rounds each with 1 point per kill. And the game variants may vary as we are mostly focusing on Infinity Slayer and Team Snipers. Now you must be wondering how this works, well its going to be me and my Squad of Elite Ninjas against you the community forum, in a HALO match of epic proportions!! Since this is already the end of the year we are making it a 2 PART BATTLE! Meaning we will battle one day and we will continue the fight another day! Just in case you weren't able to attend the first match you have a 2nd opportunity to face the Ninjas. But unfortunately the 2nd date has not yet been decided yet but we will keep you all updated. 

Now Lets Discuss the Day of the event!

The 1st Part of the Official Event will take place on the Dec. 20th 2013 at 8:30PM  EST

Game: HALO 4

But its important to know there is a limited amount of slots so I would sign up as soon as possible!

Well thanks for reading and we hope to see you there! If your interested Please sign up (remember space is limited) or have any questions leave a comment below!

• Like 5

wow good timing this is literally an hour after work. I'll see if I can make it no promises. 

Also how many slots are there? Besides "limited" 

There is a count of 10 Community Slots at start we currently have 3 that have signed up so there's only 7 slots remaining  

im a ninja i will join and we will take over the forum with our ninjarey ninjaness

GT:F1ZM

I am sorry friend but if I recall you signed up for blue team and joined their forces, but this means.. you will be a formidable opponent :D  we are looking forward to the battle!

• Like 1

I am sorry friend but if I recall you signed up for blue team and joined their forces, but this mean.. you will be a formidable foe we are looking forward to the battle!

You may have misunderstood. Blue Team are not against any others besides the Covenant, the Flood, and the Rebels. We are not against any forum members.

Unfortunately I will not be joining the event because it starts at 12:30am GMT.

You may have misunderstood. Blue Team are not against any others besides the Covenant, the Flood, and the Rebels. We are not against any forum members.

Unfortunately I will not be joining the event because it starts at 12:30am GMT.

Ah let me rephrase it then, it was a compliment on how good the skills are of blue team in this Friendly Match! We are looking only for fun in this friendly match!  

Thank you everyone for participating in Ninja VS The Forum Winter Event! :D I hope you all had fun!?! But at the end the Ninjas beat the Forum this time! (8-2) But my ninjas and I admit that the forum has so many good players and you all have great talent and it meant a lot to us too when you all called us actual Ninja Warriors! Thank you! :D We hope to see you at the next event! :D

Here are the Forum members who joined the challenge:

Edward Kenway

Connor Kenway

Jxzaw

Bnus

Dumb Marine

Spyro

Beckoningzebra1

Halo 5 Follower

And many more!! :D

Thank you again everyone for attending you all put up a great fight! We hope to see you next season :)

-Onsokumaru

• Like 4