Demi-God video

AnimeAddict

Since teleportation cannot be achieved by any known means whatsoever except for teleporting a no mass photon and a extremely small atom, even in that case it's not the 'science fiction' teleportation, more of just using Quantum copying to achieve a 'teleportation'. So no, that's fake.

Simply fake, you can see that when they slow the film down and it is zoomed in, that the "Superhuman" figure looks like an picture standing there with his arm out, there are no fluid movements, it is like stone. Also, the truck driver looked very young to be driving a truck.

Also, consider that when he grabbed the back of the bike, he teleported and was then next to the bike.

Why didn't the figure speed off if he didn't want to be seen by the obvious camera?

He should be trying to stay hidden

So:

1. Figure when saving human is a solid picture edited in as there were no fluid movements.
  2. Truck driver was very young. (plus he was in shorts)
  3. Teleport went from one position to another.
  4. Why didn't the figure speed off?

These things conclude, to me... that this video is simply.... fake. Fun edit, but fake.

• Like 1

I've seen this video before. I would call it fake but I can't judge because the truck driver actually got out like something actually happened. It could have been planned, someone could own a truck and go out late at night. Then throw in some special effects. Who knows? It could be Science or God or what ever you believe. Interesting video though.