The Halo Series

Snapper26

Hi this is something I thought people who might not be so happy with the direction Halo is going at the moment might enjoy :) From what I have seen nobody has made one big argument for Halo 5 and future Halo's to be more like their ancestors Halo 2 and Halo 3. This is why I decided to do it myself ...

Snapper26

The Halo Series: A Memorable Journey Final.pdf

• Like 2

This is 100 percent worth the luck it is well written and gets the point across 343i better listen to the community otherwise with Titanfall and Destiny coming out along with the new cod and previous FPS still about such as killzone or battlefield 343i will really have to try to make halo 5 a good halo. :) 

• Like 1

Remember everyone, we are the halo nation. And as long as we believe that the franchise can achieve the gold standard, then so it shall. so raise your glass in celebration, for when the day comes that halo takes back it's rightful place as the greatest series of all time, we will be there...and we will celebrate.

• Like 2

Wow thank you very much I hope you enjoyed reading it as much as I enjoyed writing it. If you could share this around with your friends and people you know I would be so gratefull :)

Thread Link: http://www.343industries.org/forum/topic/32593-the-halo-series/

Direct Link: http://www.343industries.org/forum/index.php?app=core&module=attach&section=attach&attach_id=7557