A few suggestions for halo 5

Xjust4theLOLZX

Here are some improvements that 'I' think would be good to put in:

1. Get rid/find a less annoying menu music. when im not in a game all i can here is that annoying music, sure it sounded cool before i listened to it 50 000 times but now....

2. Make sure there is night vision or at least a flashlight for master chief.

3. Make ways to assassinate things like hunters, ive seen 'Forward Unto Dawn' and master chief assassinates a hunter with a grenade, im sure something can be done.

4. Arbiter, nuff said.

5. Add cool things that you can do to the environment around you, eg. push things, throw things, vault things (i know they are pretty heavy but they can still jump 2.5m into the air with ease).

6. Make the player be able to use fists.

7. Expand on customisations, eg. colour individual parts (like Jorge from halo:reach) add attatchments back to the armor, make odst look like the real odst armor, give a weapon choice for what the spartan holds when in pre-game windows, give proper camofluage possibly a ghillie suit type armor etc.

8. Make master chief badass again, halo 4 he was just as badass as a silent protagonist, he just needs the good old halo 3 sense of awesomeness. dunno halo 4 just lacked that relationship between chief and the play.

9. Possibly add a Parkour type class where they are able to run for much longer, more easy to kill due to lightweight armor, one weapon and can use parkour to their advantage like mirror's edge.

I have many wishes for Halo 5 but my biggest one is this ...

More open levels I became a huge fan of this idea after I played killzone shadow fall it really opened my eyes on how to make a really good campaign here is a example of a mission ......

There are hostages in the building do you go in .....

Guns blazing

Sneakily

And there are many ways to 2 both do you

repeal right into the of the action

Down the side of the building

Or do you

Go though the vents

the backdoor

What weapon do you take with you

A smg

A shotgun

Grenades 

C4

once you are inside do you

Open the doors and quickly kill everyone before they can fire with the silenced Smg  or .....

Blow a hole in the wall and kill everyone ( doors are for squares )

If 343i could put this level of openness into the Halo 5 campaign to may be the best campaign in the series. :)

Edited by Ranger447

If 343i could put this level of openness into the Halo 5 campaign to may be the best campaign in the series. :)

Halo 4 had some big levels just not a lot of options on what to do.

I like that idea too and I am sure now since we are no longer held back by the 360's old tech 343 can do some amazing stuff(Shadow Fall was only able to pull off such amazing open levels because of the PS4's great new specs)

Edited by Buns