Looking for a Clan/Group/Squad for Halo

Hi Guys,

My name is Mike and I am currently looking for a competitive clan that could use my abilities.  I have years of halo experience and so little Halo 4 (when i say that I have not played H4 aslong as any of the other games I have had game since launch)  I have not yet created a play style for Halo 4 but I can implement many types that I have used in the past.  I have not played halo in some months so I am still breaking off some Rust but here is my resume.

I was a former co-leader of a small clan called UGM we went 36-7 throughout games of Halo Wars and Halo reach at the time.  

I came in 2nd place at the Halo 4 launch Tournament 32 man bracket lost to a guy who has had multiple halo tourneys on his belt final score 5-3.

4-5 years of halo experience usually end up on top 3 of score board.

1.2 K/D H4 

I believe if given the chance I can play on your team with little to no drop off. I feel that I could be a steal for your squad and will fight with my utmost ability to impress.

You may contact me through this site or my GT :UGM x MadMax.

Thank you have a wonderful day/night/morning/evening.