Crazy Grunt's Riddle Challenge (Round 6)

Axilus Prime

are u the sentanals

Nope.

Through time

Through space

None diminish my grace

Buried in darkness

Bathed in light

All shall worship in my sight

Lost in purpose

Until the end

Discovered now

With much dismay

My foes tool

War ends this day.

Edited by Vaulting♥Frog

What about....

The Forerunner Crystal?
KNOWN IN THE COVENANT AS ANY OF THE FOLLOWING: The Fragment of Divinity, The Shard of the Gods, or the Holy Light

EXPLANATION FOR MY LINE OF REASONING:

It's an object from the book Halo First Strike...

"Through time,

Through space"

It can manipulate time and space. Once, it bent time and enabled Master Chief and company to save Dr. Halsey and the surviving members of Blue Team on Reach. It also travels through slipspace on its own.

"None diminish my grace
Buried in darkness
Bathed in light
All shall worship in my sight"
The Covenant believe all Forerunner objects to be sacred, so a word such as "grace" is used and all "worship" in its sight... Not to mention that the crystal was deep beneath Reach's surface "buried in darkness". And when Dr. Halsey and the rest of Blue team went in to recover it, it was "bathed in light", since the crystal itself glows brightly.

"Lost in purpose
Until the end
Discovered now"
Since it was buried for so long, it's "lost its purpose". That is, until Dr. Halsey recovered it.

"With much dismay
My foes tool
War ends this day."

Humans were the enemy of the Forerunners during the Human-Forerunner war. "With much dismay, my foes tool"
The crystal got caught in an explosion in the end and shattered into pieces, due to Locklear's insanity and suicide "War ends this day"

If it's wrong....Heh, I tried...

Forerunner Dreadnought/Keyship

Finally. Took people long enough. Even if it isn't particularly specific enough I will accept this answer so the riddles move on.

What about....

The Forerunner Crystal?

KNOWN IN THE COVENANT AS ANY OF THE FOLLOWING: The Fragment of Divinity, The Shard of the Gods, or the Holy Light

No.

The forward unto dawn ? :)

No.

That was where my answer of Mendicant Bias came from. 

ShockGazm - 1

JL - 2

Zaguroth - 2

Ruby Rose - 1

Uncooked Moa - 1

HollowPseudonym - 1

Riddle shall come in a bit. As of right now, it seems to be the time for celebrating chinese new year for me. So it'll be a bit busy.