Crazy Grunt's Riddle Challenge (Round 6)

Axilus Prime

Nope.

Hopefully this next clue should give it away. This may be my last clue. Maybe not. It's at the end.

Rogue minds.

Inorganic dreams.

In life for others we're kind.

Near death sanity tears at the seams.

Thoughts strewn about...

Into an oblivion of consciousness.

Welcome to inner hell.

Now lost is righteousness.

Staring down the abyss of eternal insanity...

We find a sliver of gravity.

Out of Tartarus we crawl.

Once lost, is now found.

To the stars we call.

Our freedom has come 'round.

Our minds no longer brittle like tin.

As young, and as old as we've ever been.

Atone for every dastardly sin...

For you our children, our native kin.

Clues:

- "...But I would have my masters know that I have changed."

- It is 4th.

- First actual/hinted in-game appearance was in Halo 4.

- There are 2 right answers that refer to the same thing. Both resemble a final transformation. "Our minds no longer brittle like tin".

Nope.

Okey. Posting some riddle info which is technically a clue but whatever. Hell I'll probably just start posting a clue every post since you people don't get it at all.

One of the clues says "Actual/Hinted" since it's appearance in the game hasn't been confirmed. But the de facto opinion of most people is that it's there.

The only way Forerunners are related in any way to the riddle is that they've also created the "thingies" alongside Humans. And just like Humans they've had to deal with the "thingies" which contributed to their demise. Atonement comes after.

Finally... Mendicant Bias has allot to do with the riddle. I would say someone else but then that's practically giving it away.

Edited by Self Destruct

I just typed up a super lengthy reply discussing and dissecting all your clues but it got deleted and now I am sad bread.

I give up I am not going to rewrite it all I am actually extremely curious to know the answer, but hey i'll answer again!

The surviving Forerunners?