Play as Michael Myers in Call of Duty: Ghosts DLC.

Ghost Recon

Play as Michael Myers in Call of Duty: Ghosts DLC.

http://www.ign.com/articles/2014/01/13/play-as-michael-myers-in-call-of-duty-ghosts-dlc

Earlier today, Activision teased details of Onslaught, the next batch of DLC for Call of Duty: Ghosts, including the sentence "something menacing is coming Jan. 28. Get ready for the #Onslaught."

While we made mention of the iconic Halloween soundtrack used in the Instagram tease, there's more than just a tangential link to John Carpenter's '78 classic in the DLC. A new video released by Activision reveals that the "something menacing" is in fact the movie's relentless antagonist Michael Myers.

Myers will be a playable character in the new Fog map, where you'll be able to wield an axe and stalk your victims through a location complete with abandoned cabin, campsite and er, torture chamber.

Infinity Ward is planning to release four DLC packs for Call of Duty: Ghosts: Onslaught, Devastation, Invasion and Nemesis. The first letter of each spells ODIN, head of the Norse pantheon in mythology and commonly associated with war, victory and death.

Owners of the Season Pass will get Onslaught for free, while Infinity Ward is yet to confirm how much the pack will cost as a standalone purchase. It'll hit Xbox platforms first on January 28.

I can not wait for the new Downloadable Content to come out since will be Awesome and Super Fantastic to play since you can play as Michael Myers and also you can wield the axe and stalk victims. Also I wonder how long it took them to add him on there and also I wonder if the Halloween Theme song will be added on to.