Adding Forum to Tapatalk

lilsilmarillion

Hey guys,

Recently ive been becoming more active, as you may know, but a lotbof the time my sister has my ipad and I'm too lazy to get my laptop out so i end up on my phone. Managing my account and talking with people super hard on my phone so i want to make a request to add our forum to tapatalk! I think dping this will increase activity by a lot. Tapatalk is a forum phone app you can go on and its basically a mobil version of the forum. If this was approved I woyld help out and maybe get some of my friends (like Yoshi) to help out making the tapatalk vetsion of thevforum! Thanks and if you have questions or comment come and post them here :)

-lilsil

This is a great idea, I'm on mobile a lot as well and I think it would be very convenient! However, you should post this idea here seeing as this is the designated place for suggestions. (It helps keep the forums tidy and is more convenient for staff to keep track of all our ideas)

• Like 1

I thought there was a mobile version of 343i though... there's a little button at the bottom of the page that says "Change Theme", then you can choose between desktop and mobile edition.

There is but there's no Shoutbox on Mobile which is what most people like to use. You can only check PMs and notifications and browse forums from there pretty much. Definitely an idea that would be worth looking into

• Like 1