United States of the Forum Presidential Election 6!!!! (nomination thread)

Spyro

I nominate Qui-Gon

If he wins, hopefully Darth Maul won't come out of hiding and assassinate him...

You do know...

tumblr_md2wiacmUF1qkf9ito2_r1_500.gif 

Vote wisely...

darth-mauls-death-o.gif

Know your candidates.

-This message was brought to you by zebras for a better life and in no way are reflective of or associated with the views of Beckoningzebra1, affiliates, or third party supporters.

• Like 3

A member can't nominate themselves.

And there is the grammar yellow!

yellow-card-uefa-euro.jpg

The proper way is "his or herself."

Also, why can't "A member" nominate the member "themselves?"

Therefore, as a grammar technicality, I nominate myself.

Edited by Sikslik7
  • Like 2

You do know...

tumblr_md2wiacmUF1qkf9ito2_r1_500.gif 

Vote wisely...

darth-mauls-death-o.gif

Know your candidates.

-This message was brought to you by zebras for a better life and in no way are reflective of or associated with the views of Beckoningzebra1, affiliates, or third party supporters.

This did indeed happen... but do not forget...

"After the Jedi Order's fall and Anakin's transformation into Darth Vader in Star Wars Episode III: Revenge of the Sith, Yoda reveals to Obi-Wan that Qui-Gon has "returned from the netherworld of the Force" to teach them how to become one with the Force. Yoda and Obi-Wan receive this training during their respective exiles while waiting for when Luke Skywalker (Anakin's son) can be trained as a Jedi." -wikipedia

You still depend on Qui-Gon young Obi-Wan, you and Yoda both. Even in death, he still lives. 

-This message was brought to you by the Jedi Academy and in no way reflect the views of Qui-Gon Jinn, affiliates, or third party supporters.

Edited by Qui-Gon Jinn