would u rather.

HaloKittyGirl

XB1 cause all sony products are cheaply made and they dont have halo on ps4

would u rather own a slow laptop or a advrage speed desktop computer

Average speed desktop computer

Also Sony products are not cheaply made my PS2 can take more of a beating then almost any other console I own. I highly doubt you own any sony products so please don't go around stating things

Would you rather meet Azaxx or Church?

cave... i could get some good resources there, and it's safer.

would you rather die from jumping in lava, or crushed by slow closing walls?

(please give reason)

That's a tough one... Well, I guess it would depend really.

On one hand I don't want a slow painful death by being slowly crushed/squished to death by cold dry stone walls, and can you imagine the wait? That would be the worst part! Watching these 4 or 2 giant walls slowly get closer and closer, knowing you have no way out and are going to die! And there's nothing you can do to stop it.... I would want to die instantly. Have it be quick and painless.

But on another hand, if I die quick, I won't have time to say goodbye to my loved ones... At least as I wait for the walls to get me, it would give me time to apologize to my wife (assuming I can get a wife before I die) and kids, and tell them I love them...

I guess I would have to go with the Walls.

Would you rather, be locked in a giant, pitch dark freezer alone, while handcuffed and blindfolded while listening to the sound of silence as you slowly freeze to death.

Or be locked in a very tiny, and very bright furnace/oven while listening to the sound of everyone you know being tortured?

That's a tough one... Well, I guess it would depend really.

On one hand I don't want a slow painful death by being slowly crushed/squished to death by cold dry stone walls, and can you imagine the wait? That would be the worst part! Watching these 4 or 2 giant walls slowly get closer and closer, knowing you have no way out and are going to die! And there's nothing you can do to stop it.... I would want to die instantly. Have it be quick and painless.

But on another hand, if I die quick, I won't have time to say goodbye to my loved ones... At least as I wait for the walls to get me, it would give me time to apologize to my wife (assuming I can get a wife before I die) and kids, and tell them I love them...

I guess I would have to go with the Walls.

Would you rather, be locked in a giant, pitch dark freezer alone, while handcuffed and blindfolded while listening to the sound of silence as you slowly freeze to death.

Or be locked in a very tiny, and very bright furnace/oven while listening to the sound of everyone you know being tortured?

wats the rule u cant ask things that pple wouldnt want to awnser.

cave... i could get some good resources there, and it's safer.

would you rather die from jumping in lava, or crushed by slow closing walls?

(please give reason)

wats the rule u cant ask somthing like that

would u rather be tackled to kittens or puppys

wats the rule u cant ask things that pple wouldnt want to awnser.

wats the rule u cant ask somthing like that

would u rather be tackled to kittens or puppys

u can't ask something like that because if i was tackled to kittens or puppys, wouldn't I seriously injure one of them, or possibly crush them to death?