New here trying to figure out where to leave my thoughts

Chrispin3666

I am new here but i just joined this forum to leave some thoughts on what halo is coming to idk where to leave what i think about the future of halo in 343 industries hands along with Microsoft so any advice would be grate it's not to nice about what i have to say fair warning to all i'm not here to troll or be a hater but just from what i have noticed and why i am drifting away from being a halo fan....I would also like to mention that i have been playing halo since 2001 i'm a old school fan just so every one know's

You shouldn't let some change throw you off a video game series that clearly means something to you. I mean, I'm a Gears fan, and I was disappointed with 'Judgement'... doesn't make me want to dislike the series because I love it too much to disregard it. Just because a company wants to try some new fresh ideas, doesn't make it a failure. I will always love Halo, regardless of how Halo 5 will turn out, because at the end of the day I love Halo for the story and characters. But, that doesn't mean I dislike the game play, that's the part I also love. That includes Reach and Halo 4, I still love both of those games, even though for me personally I know there were some bit and pieces that needed some improvement etc. 

Oh and Welcome to 343i Community forum. ^_^ Just encase you didn't already know, this is simply a community forum.