Titanfall Preorder Bonuses

Akali

2425034-5774328791-23094.jpg

As we know Titanfall is coming March 11th for the Xbox 360, one and PC but if you have already pre-ordered the game or are waiting to see what you get from pre-ordering Titanfall then here is a list below of what you will get.

Amazon: $59.99, free release day delivery and a Mini Prima guide with a breakdown of one of the game's multiplayer maps.

Best Buy: £59.99, store pickup and standard are free shipping, Expedited is $11.99 and Express is $18.99 and the pre-order bonus is a $10 in reward certificates for My Best Buy members and i think it is 15% off Prima Games game guide.

Gamestop: $59.99, Store pickup is Free, Value is $3.50, Standard is $6.00 ,Two Day is $7.50 and One Day is $10.00 and the pre-order bonus is a unique Titanfall poster called the divide.

2429214-thedivide_bonuslg.jpg

This is the Titanfall poster you get

Target: $59.99, store pickup and standard delivery is free, premium is $10.98 and express is $14.98 and you get nothing.

Toys"R"Us: $59.99, delivery is free and you also get nothing.

Walmart: $59.96, store pickup is free and free release day delivery and a First To Fall tactical patch

2429210-firsttofall.jpg

First To Fall Tactical patch

This is all the information so far and i will do my best to keep this updated

source

• Like 2

I think Amazon and Walmart definitely have the best bonuses this go round. No one should preorder from Toys R us and Target, not when you can get a Prima guide or an awesome looking patch.

what about gamestop because you get a unique poster but i do agree with amazon and walmart