I'm sorry

Surveillance

Privet

----

I just wanted to apologize for everything I have said or done to all of you that is disrespectful and hurtful. I do have problems, RedStar is not wrong. But I just wanted to sew some open wounds with all of you fantastic members. You are my friends, and nothing will change that.

I had no right to call out RedStar for banning JXZAW from the Shoutbox. It was wrong and I'm sorry. RedStar you are an amazing person and this forum wouldn't be the same with out you. I'm deeply sorry.

To all my good friends, including Ledgend, Yang, Ranger, Magical Love, Zaguroth, D-38 Boss, and so many others, I am extremely sorry for the way I have behaved today and in the past. I have gone through various tough times and it was immoral of me to take my anger out on you guys. In fact, you guys have saved my life multiple times, so I thank you for that. I hope we can all stay friends, forever and ever until death. It was you guys who made me the member I am today, so once again, I am so sorry for the way that I treated all of you. This was wrong, immoral, and downright absurd for me to act like this towards you all. I'm sorry.

And finally, to Bnus. The person who has tried to help me countless times but I simply responded in anger and difficulty. I thank you for everything you have done, for me and for this forum. You are amazing.

And so I conclude with this. If any of you have to vent your inside hatred, I am completely fine with it. You have a right to criticize me. But I hope that we can all just move on and start over.

I hope that we can always be best friends, and I say that to every single one you.

Thank you all so much,

HaloGeek

• Like 5

Wait I got put on a list on this site for ONCE IS THIS FOR REAL !?

YIPEEEEEEEE don't worry Halo geek we have all gone though tough times and I will put is all behind you

It takes a small man to make a problem but a big man to admit that problem ...Ranger447 . :

NOW LETS PARTY ! :fun:

Edited by Ranger447
  • Like 1

I appreciate you trying to defend me, HaloGeek, but don't worry about it. I am fine. Hopefully this will be sorted out soon, but please don't get involved, I don't want you do get in trouble as well. Great post, HG. You took the fact that you made a mistake, like a man and acknowledged your mistake. Glad to have you as a friend, buddy.

• Like 1