child predators and reporting them

missbedpan

ok its fair enough to say that some have evil intent and specifically go into these multiplayer games to seek out children for nefarious purposes, and they should not be allowed, it is also fair to say that you can report people for bad behaviour via the xbox console, via the player profiles, but what is wrong with this is that you cannot specify what the offence was or what was said by the player or players as to what you found offensive, or wrong, and in the case that I encountered the other day ,

I encountered a player that was making improper suggestions to a young boy playing the game, now whilst it can be said that a child of that age of what sounded like under 12 should not even be playing the game, that is not the point,

the point is is that there are nasty people out there with warped ideas of what is ok,

and yet when I ring xbox live to report a dangerous player praying on children all they say is report via the console ,

this player should have his account banned and his gamer tag banned and his console banned and yet belying the seriousness of the bad behaviour to xbox live people it was nothing more than report the player using your console, and no means of specifying the seriousness of the behaviour

• Like 1