Dr. Halsey in Halo 5

Noble Chief

Well for 1 ***SPOILER *** She had her arm amputated quite crudely after being assaulted by Palmer (which the UNSC sent to kill her) So we might see some Short alliance between Her, and the Storm against the UNSC.

...But she might also just ditch The Storm short afterward to go do some crazy $%&@ to help out the Chief or something.

Idk those are my beginning thoughts... I'll post some more later when I can think clearly.

I think it'd be a bit short sighted to say she immediatly joined the Storm. My guesses are she does this just to get what she wants and destroy them later to prove she is still loyal to the human race

Well Halsey did say that she would assist the Elites because she wanted revenge, most likely because the UNSC attempted to kill her. But because of the type of person Halsey is, I find it difficult to believe she will truly have allegiance towards any side, but rather will focus on her own desires.

It is because of the type of person she is that I think she will die a meaningless death that will hardly (if at all) impact the plot of Halo 5.