It Only Seems Childish Because It Is...

Flippant Sol

Hey guys, I'm back from another large break and the forum seems to have very minimal activity, lately. What I am about to present to you may be the most/least sinister/childish minigame you will ever set eyes on. I am of course, talking about Elmo's Got a Gun! Now Playable!

In all seriousness, it is modded, but only for gameplay mechanics and aesthetics and is in no way, shape or form an offense, discrimination or embarrassment to any person, company or the original game content and was produced in a systematic and civil manner. Now that we have the clearly large and obvious disclaimer out of the way, let's talk about Elmo.

This gametype will work fine on any map, to an extent. Maps that have elements of verticality will prove unfair and mistreating to the Flood, a.k.a. Elmo, as the Spartans, a.k.a. Big Bird(s) have powerful jetpacks. Because of this, I have made a small demo map for future Elmo maps, entitled, "Elmo's World". It is square and very bulky looking, with few attempts at aesthetics. What makes it unlike other maps is that the kill boundaries are brought down to a enforced but flexible level in comparison to the map floor.

The rules to the gametype may seem oversaturated to some: One player is the Flood, a.k.a. Elmo, and the rest of the players are the Spartans, a.k.a. Big Bird(s). Elmo, for the majority of the round, is invincible to Big Bird damage, as well as assassinations in general. Thus, Big Bird must hide and seek sanctuary from Elmo. Elmo is equipped with a M45D Tactical Shotgun, but it will take multiple shots to pierce the thick flesh of Big Bird.

Once every real Big Bird has been killed, the Last Man Standing, a.k.a. Cookie Monster will take off his Big Bird costume and will fight Elmo on the ground. If the Cookie Monster is victorious, then the round will end with 20 points in his hands, but if he is murdered, then the round will end with only 10 points in his hands. By now, you should have realized that all players start with one life per round.

Since my final release, I have been attempting to promote the gametype through gaming communities and custom game lobbies, but so far, I haven't been on any YouTube broadcasts, mostly because I don't have anything to broadcast. I've been trying to overtake the file browser with unauthentic copies and generic spinoffs, but I guess that only happens to Splatter Monkey and Crash Up Derby...

According to Halo: Waypoint, the gametype has just over 900 downloads, in reference to BOOGEYMAN's ~25K downloads. Although it is dissapointing, It only means that I'm not advertising it enough, which is exactly why I am here. If you would like to see the gametype in my file share, please feel free to do so, as well as check my other new gametypes, such as Adecry, Social Slayer, and Beast Mode, all of which are new Slayer variants.