Edward Kenway- Big Ship, Big Heart

VinWarrior

So, today, I want to ask you forumians, green, purple, grey, all of your colours, who do you think you should vote for? Ill suggest it to you, because, telling you is something dictators like BeckoningZebra1 do. First of all, who is the current Member of the Month, a symbol of responsibility, maturity, and at the same time, comradery? That's right. Now, who starred in a violent movie infecting your children with sword swinging and shooting and flipping in the air doing crazy things? That's right BeckoningZebra1 did. And who acts like a kind, nurturing father around the forums? Now, who let his own father-like figure be killed? I ask you this, and do not say "Vote for me", rather, I say... Look at the facts.

Now, if you choose not to vote for me, be sure to vote for Vitamin PWN if you want a humble and great leader. He will always be by your side, which is why he is my Vice President, if I can not accept the position for some reason. And if I can, he will be working by my side.

That was way too serious wasn't it? Well don't worry, I have humor too! Just look at this picture of me!

post-26953-0-57141300-1391639563.jpg

So seeing all that, do you want an evil Dictator or a friend?

Message brought to you by the Edward Kenway Foundation: The Edward Kenway Foundation, where else ya gonna go?

• Like 3

Lets break this down shall we?

So, today, I want to ask you forumians, green, purple, grey, all of your colours, who do you think you should vote for? Ill suggest it to you, because, telling you is something dictators like BeckoningZebra1 do. First of all, who is the current Member of the Month, a symbol of responsibility, maturity, and at the same time, comradery? That's right. Now, who starred in a violent movie infecting your children with sword swinging and shooting and flipping in the air doing crazy things? That's right BeckoningZebra1 did. And who acts like a kind, nurturing father around the forums? Now, who let his own father-like figure be killed? I ask you this, and do not say "Vote for me", rather, I say... Look at the facts.

""Ill suggest it to you, because, telling you is something dictators like BeckoningZebra1 do"
Right, because BZ1 is making everyone vote for him? 

"First of all, who is the current Member of the Month, a symbol of responsibility, maturity, and at the same time, comradery? That's right"

Who was a past MoM with the same symbols that you essentially show?  

"Now, who starred in a violent movie infecting your children with sword swinging and shooting and flipping in the air doing crazy things? That's right BeckoningZebra1 did."

you miss the moral of the story. You yourself play in a game where there are guns, knives, cannons, and as a pirate... you steal things. FACT!
While as a Jedi Master, BZ1 fights for justice and would not tolerate stealing and killing just so you could get ahead. Everything BZ1 did was to protect the entire galaxy. 

"And who acts like a kind, nurturing father around the forums? Now, who let his own father-like figure be killed?"

Twam, GSD, RSR, Drizzy. He didn't let his own father like figure be killed, if anything he was trying to prevent that from happening.

Edited by Darth Mayh3m
  • Like 2

Lets break this down shall we?

""Ill suggest it to you, because, telling you is something dictators like BeckoningZebra1 do"

Right, because BZ1 is making everyone vote for him? 

"First of all, who is the current Member of the Month, a symbol of responsibility, maturity, and at the same time, comradery? That's right"

Who was a past MoM with the same symbols that you essentially show? He also has a Legendary member backing him... 

"Now, who starred in a violent movie infecting your children with sword swinging and shooting and flipping in the air doing crazy things? That's right BeckoningZebra1 did."

you miss the moral of the story. You yourself play in a game where there are guns, knives, cannons, and as a pirate... you steal things. FACT!

While as a Jedi Master, BZ1 fights for justice and would not tolerate stealing and killing just so you could get ahead. Everything BZ1 did was to protect the entire galaxy. 

"And who acts like a kind, nurturing father around the forums? Now, who let his own father-like figure be killed?"

Twam, GSD, RSR, Drizzy. He didn't let his own father like figure be killed, if anything he was trying to prevent that from happening.

YOU SPEAK THE TRUTH WISE ONE