Titanfall Launch Delayed on Xbox 360

VinWarrior

Bluepoint Games has been given two extra weeks to work on the Xbox 360 version of Titanfall.

With Titanfall receiving such critical acclaim and being nearly a month away from launch, fans will be saddened to hear that the Xbox 360 version of the game has been delayed. This was recently announced at Ea.com by EA's Vice President. The original release dates, March 11th in North America and March 13th in Europe, have been pushed about two weeks back for the current generation version, with a March 25th launch in North America and a March 28th launch in Europe. This push does not affect the Xbox One and PC versions of Titanfall.

post-26953-0-18761100-1391728671_thumb.jpg

When asked, Electronic Arts' own vice president Patrick Söderlund gave defense for the push back, saying:

"To give them the time they need to put the finishing touches on the current-gen version of the game, we are moving the Xbox 360 ship date to March 25 in North America and March 28 in Europe. The extra two weeks will ensure the full world of Xbox gamers has an awesome experience."

With these steps, the game may not launch in as bad of a state as the previous EA title, Battlefield 4, but has this decision made you want to switch your pre-order to a next gen copy?

This post has been promoted to an article
  • Like 5

As long as Titanfall releases. It's a smart move that EA gave to Respawn to make the game better, instead of rushing another company (DICE) to ship a game basically incomplete to sell before another title. I hope Titanfall doesn't disappoint, and I doubt it will. I'm really pumped for this game and was since its reveal at E3.

Edited by Aʀᴅᴇɴᴛ Pʀᴀʏᴇʀ