Your New Forum Presidents!!! :D

Spyro

Azaxx's reign of terror is finally at an end, and to take his place... well no one member could ever do that, so I won't even go into it. So instead, we have something else because one just wouldn't be enough. Yep, that's right, it's happened again. For only the second time ever, we've swapped one for two! Vitamin PWN, Beckoningzebra1, you guys are now the forum presidents, you two were bitter adversaries, so I was surprised when you chose to share power myself, but now looking at you two, I'm sure you'll be a much better team than Elf (Zelda) and Vplus were. Though they were good, they hardly did anything at all towards the good of the forum. Anyway, this is long enough I suppose, considering that most members don't like reading a lot. :P Anyway, congrats to Vitamin PWN and Beckoningzebra1! May you kill each other while in office! :D

• Like 9

congratulations you two on your forum president title now but i have two things i dont understand

1. who is going to be batman and who is going to be robin

2. will you guys be better than all the other presidents (IRL not forum)

• Like 3

Congratulations to BZ and Vitamin PWN may you rule your next 4 months with iron fists!! :clapping:

I expect a State of the Forum Address from both of you sometime next week.

thank you, you shall have your State of the forums address as soon as i finish writing it up.(which will probably be next week lol)

Congrats to the presidents. Make sure you do work.

Let there be no pirates here.

thanks, and let it be known we dont discriminate against any profession choice here, weather it's a pirate, ninja, or even clowns, they are all equal here.

congratulations you two on your forum president title now but i have two things i dont understand

1. who is going to be batman and who is going to be robin

2. will you guys be better than all the other presidents (IRL not forum)

1. this question is vague, you dont specify which robin or which batman for that matter, is it the Bruce Wayne batman, or the Richard Greyson batman, or the Azrael batman, or even the Jason Todd batman.  which robin are you talking about? Richard Greyson, Jason Todd, Tim Drake, Stephanie Brown, or Damian Wayne? 
i cant properly answer until i get more info

2.we already are better then all the presidents (both IRL and forums)

Neither of you have enough badges to control me! Even combined you don't have enough badges to control me.

really? because i got 10 bagdes from an area with only 8 gymsgary-oak-10-badges.jpg

Edited by Vitamin PWN
  • Like 4

Thanks for electing us members of the forum! We will do our absolute best to serve this forum the best we can or ignite a civil war trying

Expect a State of the Forum Adress soon.

1. this question is vague, you dont specify which robin or which batman for that matter, is it the Bruce Wayne batman, or the Richard Greyson batman, or the Azrael batman, or even the Jason Todd batman.  which robin are you talking about? Richard Greyson, Jason Todd, Tim Drake, Stephanie Brown, or Damian Wayne? 

i cant properly answer until i get more info

I'm the Timothy Drake Robin of course. 

• Like 4

Thanks for electing us members of the forum! We will do our absolute best to serve this forum the best we can or ignite a civil war trying

Expect a State of the Forum Adress soon.

I'm the Timothy Drake Robin of course. 

so can we both be a robin because i wanted to be the Richard Greyson robin lol

• Like 1

Yeah, congrats on the new presidency. I can now go back into retirement. lol

And yes, they will make for a better team. Seeing as my co-partner disappeared off the face of the forums and was never seen again. So that left only me in charge. lol

• Like 2

• 2 weeks later...