Odd-Runner Map Contest!!

TDM

Hey everyone! Have you ever wanted to make an extremely awesome Odd-Runner map? Well look no further! This thread will be here for a month, Until March 9th, 2014, You can submit some Odd-Runner maps! To do this, Simply go to forge and make your map or maps, Then put them in your file share! Take some pictures, And link your post to your maps!

post-71054-0-64186500-1391986255_thumb.png

You can post as many maps as you would like, And don't worry. I'll be sure to test them! We can even test them at playdates. Why not?

Try your best! Make any secrets you want, And get creative! Let your mind flow like the speed of sound! Or light...

Post your maps down below! And as always, Have fun!!

Thanks! - The Dumb Marine

Take a trip to the Odd-Runner official thread!! http://www.343industries.org/forum/topic/31413-working-on-odd-runner-idea-thread/?do=findComment&comment=299957
  • Like 1

Do you have a link to the gametype or a prototype we could use?

Why, Yes I do! Thanks for reminding me! :)

Odd-Runner!! [New Engine Test]: https://www.halowaypoint.com/en-us/players/logan%20sii%20257/halo4/fileshare#!/?section=GameSettings&SearchDate=7&SortBy=2&view-select=Tile&startIndex=0

• Like 1

We're gonna need more people. Do you think we should wire the Tuesday Night Tests group?

Most likely a good idea, But I think it would be a good idea to have a select few maps to test first, No? :)

• Like 1

You're right, you need a champion to fight the challenger. Perhaps when we get on a role, I could get this going with FTG and YouTubers?

Sure thing! Having as much support as I can is helpful and makes me feel motivated. So thank you very much for offering as much as you can to help. So do what you must with it after we get the train rollin'. :)

• Like 1

We're gonna need more people. Do you think we should wire the Tuesday Night Tests group?

Tuesday night test is a terrible idea. That was for THFE not for the forum members. We all live in different times zones and weekdays don't work for 99% of us. 

Also Dumb Marine do you have any maps we could test along with the gamemode? Do you mind giving details on how the map should be laid out? 

• Like 1

Tuesday night test is a terrible idea. That was for THFE not for the forum members. We all live in different times zones and weekdays don't work for 99% of us. 

Also Dumb Marine do you have any maps we could test along with the gamemode? Do you mind giving details on how the map should be laid out? 

The map layout? Interesting!! All it needs to be is between straight forward, Pattern, Shape, or Free-roam if you want style points. Which in this case are useless, But makes you awesome in my books.

• Like 1

The map layout? Interesting!! All it needs to be is between straight forward, Pattern, Shape, or Free-roam if you want style points. Which in this case are useless, But makes you awesome in my books.

So a long narrow strip with sidelines to shoot the ball carrier? Or can I make a kind of oval track?

• Like 1