thefish54501

Should we have Elite/Brute allies in Halo 5  

12 members have voted

1. 1. Do you want Elite or Brute allies

• Elites
    • Brutes
    • Both
    • Neither

I'd like to have an entire Covenant army alongside the UNSC as we fight the evil Forerunners. I think it could be developed well, I mean sure it seems a bit cliche, but if the storyline permits I think it would be a fine way to go about Halo 5.

Though I think much better storylines are available, so I doubt this will happen.

• Like 1

Might I just ask why the Brute Chieftain is allying with humans? Actually curious here since I don't read Escalation.

But for your question, I'd love to see the Elites under Arby's command to side with humanity, don't even care if I have to fight against religious Elites still. Having Elites like in Halo 3 was amazing.

Might I just ask why the Brute Chieftain is allying with humans? Actually curious here since I don't read Escalation.

But for your question, I'd love to see the Elites under Arby's command to side with humanity, don't even care if I have to fight against religious Elites still. Having Elites like in Halo 3 was amazing.

Basically the Arbiter and his elites have it pretty good post war unlike the Brutes.The Brutes own land rich in resources but are to dumb to work with it so they have to raid Elite land for there already made things. The Elites want the resources so they are try meeting to discuss a half way point so they both get something out of it. But then the rebel Covenant show up and now Brutes, Elites, and humans are fighting together to survive. That's pretty much the summary of the two issues that have been released the third one is still being made.

Edited by Yoshi1176
  • Like 1

I bet the Arbiter's Elites will show up as allies in Halo 5, perhaps wearing their traditional armour from Halo 3 to help differentiate between them and the Storm Elites. Having Brutes as allies would be interesting as well. If their stance is questionable and they're allied because they have to be, they could be programmed to not be careful with their fire if you walk into their sights.

I bet the Arbiter's Elites will show up as allies in Halo 5, perhaps wearing their traditional armour from Halo 3 to help differentiate between them and the Storm Elites. Having Brutes as allies would be interesting as well. If their stance is questionable and they're allied because they have to be, they could be programmed to not be careful with their fire if you walk into their sights.

Most of your AI allies aren't careful like that to begin with.

Most of your AI allies aren't careful like that to begin with.

Just give them plenty of space if you give them a power weapon. But when you do walk in front of them while they're shooting an enemy, they stop firing until you get out of the way or they move to a different spot. Brutes could push you out of their way and yell at you instead of just not shooting while you're standing there.

• 5 months later...