If you could be ported into a video game...

AnimeAddict

• 2 weeks later...

Hmm, well when I was younger I used to think about how awesome it would be if Mario Kart were real life.

Though now I'd rather fight off some droids. Lego Star Wars III: The Clone Wars. Why? Because you can rebuild Legos and still have the fun of risking your life.

Hmm, well when I was younger I used to think about how awesome it would be if Mario Kart were real life.

Though now I'd rather fight off some droids. Lego Star Wars III: The Clone Wars. Why? Because you can rebuild Legos and still have the fun of risking your life.

Haha tho if you can rebuild yourself is it really risking your life? xD

yea but what bout if you were a red shirt :o

Well... then... that would suck... lol :D

But it would be worth it to me. For that short time you were a part of that universe, it would be amazing. All races and all species are treated as equals. We are all free. There is no innocent people who get murdered, there is no wars except those started unwillingly by some unknown entity. We travel beyond our galaxy in search for other planets and races to befriend. We have technology that allows even those born with disabilities or handicaps to be able to live a long and incredible lives, free from their limitations, able to achieve all their dreams and live however they wish...

It would be so cool! ^_^

Edited by The Stig

Well... then... that would suck... lol :D

But it would be worth it to me. For that short time you were a part of that universe, it would be amazing. All races and all species are treated as equals. We are all free. There is no innocent people who get murdered, there is no wars except those started unwillingly by some unknown entity. We travel beyond our galaxy in search for other planets and races to befriend. We have technology that allows even those born with disabilities or handicaps to be able to live a long and incredible lives, free from their limitations, able to achieve all their dreams and live however they wish...

It would be so cool! ^_^

Yea when you look at it like that I suppose it doesnt sound that bad :P but hey if you think about it to an extent the Halo universe has some of that too xD

Assassin's Creed or The Legend of Spyro. Actually, with my luck I'd probably be the worst assassin

ever... That or the target. So yeah, definetely Spyro. I'd really enjoy being an ice-breathing flying dragon :3