Strange Things Afoot in Dreamland...

I_Make_Big_Boom

Okay this is more or less an area where you post all your crazy and lucid dreams. I for one have had numerous WTF dreams over the years, but I'll narrow it down to 1 for right now. I'll post other ones later.

1. A couple years back I dreampt that I was sitting around in my House in the middle of an evening day, where the sky is Gray, but its not dark out... All of a sudden I heard loud banging on my Window, and looked outside to see what it was. You see, my House and Neighborhood is situated right in front of a large patch of Forest. To this day I don't know how far it goes.

Anyway I looked outside and saw... Sasquatchs. Yeah that's right. Back then I was terribly afraid of them: even though I had not seen one. I used to watch shows like Monster Quest, and Bigfoot documentaries on TV. Even now I'm still scared of them. What unsettles me is seeing a black mass of a Creature standing a ways or close to you... you can see it, and you can clearly see that's its looking at you. You don't know what it is, and you don't know what it's intentions is. You don't know weither or not to run, since if the Creature gives chase, you don't know what it'll do to you. Plus Bigfoots are renowned for their elusiveness towards Humans, and if it does do something to you... you may never be found again.

I know that their not carnivorous towards Humans, but it still freaks me out about the potential and advantage they have towards you...

Anyway I see a large group of Sasquatchs. I cannot see any of their faces. Its like I know their there, but my dream is fazing it. It creeps me out extremely... I immediately back away from the window. I'm the only one home, and I can't call for help since I have no phone. I watch as they continue to beat on my House, and I can see their slowly making their way to the front yard.

I decide the only means of action is to escape. I did NOT want to be inside the House when those things managed to get in. So I carefully slipped out my bathroom window (I live in a trailer) and began running across my Neighbor's yards to my Aunt's house down the street. I manage to get there, but I notice they had seen me, and the large 100 group (maybe even more) of Squatches are now advancing towards my location.

My Grandpa just so happens to be at my Aunt's, and we try in vain to call for help, but only to find out the power had shut off...

Now in darkness we can see the Mob move across my Aunt's backyard (which is large) and tread onto the back Porch. They get up right in front of the windows... peer inside directly at us... and then my dream ends. Or by now should I call it a nightmare? It does seem fitting.

Anyway to this day it freaks me out. I don't know what the Bigfoot's intentions were, but I felt an absolute malevolence emanating from them. I could tell they were incredibly evil... plus now I get a sort of Slendermem vibe from them since their faces were not visible.

Now that that is over... Show me what you got!

I got one....

One day this forum became real and we all lived in it but Twam was killed and his cousin look over and turned it into something worse than anything Azaxx could do it was a dictatorship JUST LIKE WAYPOINT !

I then started a rebellion against this and go Edward kenway and silent orbis on my side. We went to go see him and found out he had a mind control machine on his roof ...

He then offered us pie and me and silent ate it and then silent tried to kill me in a lightsaber duel halfway though the pie took effect and I and Orbis became his slaves but in this time Edward kenway cut the machine off the roof and turned us back to normal then we killed him and put him in a shallow grave.

We 3 were praised as hero's and I became Mom. :D

if only is was real

Or is it ?

• Like 1