Wolfenstein: The New Order Confirmed to run at 1080p on Xbox One

VinWarrior

Bethesda has confirmed that their new FPS, Wolfenstein: The New Order, will run at 1080p resolution on the Xbox One.

With a bit of controversy surrounding the Xbox One and resolutions lately, Bethesda seems to be the one slamming the stop sign on the complains and qualms. According to Bethesda on GamingBolt.com, their new title, Wolfenstein: The New Order, a successor to the past Wolfenstein, a PC exclusive, will run at 1080p resolution on Xbox One consoles. They said below:

“The Xbox One version of Wolfenstein will run at 1080p/60 fps,”

post-26953-0-24096800-1393468299_thumb.png

Take this with a grain of salt, as while the reveal is true, this could be native or upscaled 1080p. Though you won't notice much of a difference, titles like Battlefield 4 and Call of Duty: Ghosts ran at upscaled 1080p on the Xbox One. 

Will you be purchasing Wolfenstein: The New Order?

• Like 3

This is good for Xbox fans but the real question is does native 1080p make a difference to upscale 720p to like 1080 does it make a difference ?

I think it does I have see native 1080p next to 920p / upscale 720p and the native 1080 everything looked more rich with detail and smoother kind of like if you compare a Oled vita screen to whatever the Vita is using now the Oled screen just looks more rich with detail and looks smoother and that is the difference I think between upscale 720p and native 1080p. :)