"Assassin's Creed V" Narrowed down

Connor Kenway

In recent days rumors have come out and statements too Ubisoft has said that AC V will not be set in a Samurai period but that it would be an interesting period to see in an Assassin's Creed Game.

and the rumors that have come out narrow AC V down to either Russia or Industrial Revolution London

the website Uproxx has this:

"In the events of the ongoing Industrial Revolution, Assassin's Creed V follows the story of Samuel Fey, as he enters the Assassin Order in a time of change and Templar rule. Fey is a successful and respectful entrepreneur, who works outside the corrupt law to guarantee the security of his own and others' futures. Taking place during the closing years of the Industrial Revolution in Victorian London, players will explore all new locales as they uncover the truth behind the hidden ongoing rebellion." 

so that is the London rumor now for Russia:

AC initates released two sets of codes that when put into google earth/maps shows to different locations:

The first lot led to an area near Alberta, Canada so this could be where the modern day is set much like how AC IV modern day was set in Quebec.

the second code led to Barguzin, Russia and the Assassin's Creed comic series "Assassin's Creed The Fall" was set in Russia following Nikolai Orelov during the 1880's pictures have also come out that show that the new game will be called Assassin's Creed (V) Great Fall and as stated before the comic series was called 'The Fall'.

So both are likely candidates, the question is which one? or if it is neither and a completely different setting.

The next Assassin's Creed is EXTREMELY likely to be announced in the next week.

What it the next AC is set in Industrial Revolution Russia?

here are the co-ordinates by the way:

Canada: https://www.google.com/maps?t=h&ll=55.7858519,-110.6855537&spn=0.0479349,0.1136685&q=Unnamed+Rd&output=classic&dg=ntvo

Russia: https://www.google.com/maps?t=h&ll=54.8860844,37.232848&spn=0.1738178,0.4029392&q=Barguzin&cid=0x1e5ca0e66396f068&output=classic&dg=ntv

o

A reddit user also stated they saw the leaked teaser for the game before it was taken down here is what they said:

It's a dark and shaky video that's recorded off a projector, like the person is in a conference room with the lights off. They're trying to hide their phone while recording it, a ton of detail is obscured by fingers.

Of what I could make out, it's a teaser trailer. It opens with "Ubisoft presents" then shows the Abstergo logo on a black backdrop. The logo slowly rotates upside-down until it's the Erudito logo. While this is happening, there's dramatic piano music while a male voice gives a monologue. It's hard to make out and it's really echoey, but he seems to say "Sometimes, the only thing you can do is pick up the pieces. And put those pieces back together."

A hand obscures the lens, but it darts out of the way very briefly so we can see that it's Assassin's Creed. It seems to be the same black and red Great Fall logo in the second picture that was posted.

PL-SIBERIAN_WINTER.jpg

AC-5.jpg

Edit: Ubisoft said that there are 2 games in development for 2014 it is unknown whether they were meaning AC: Libertion HD  and AC V or AC V and something perhaps both time periods mentioned above? I guess we'll have to wait and see

Edited by Connor Kenway
  • Like 5

This sounds like a really good game by how much time is put into it already. I'm pretty sure they'll call it Great Fall to keep it away from the main idea, well sorta I guess. Much like the other Assassins Creeds. I can see them having it take place in Russia instead of Industrial London though. But I hope the game turns out great. I'll check for public opinions on here first before I actually buy the game though. Great story though Connor, thumbs-up for credit!

I love the Assassin's Creed franchise so much. And this next game has such high potential. I mean with each Assassin's Creed game, it's like "how can the next one top it?" And then BOOM Ubisoft adds a new function to the game completely in a new area where you have to adapt while still keeping the basic controls and concepts of the game. It's absolutely astounding. How can you go from the times of the Crusades in Jerusalem to the age of piracy seamlessly?? Always looking forward to the next one :clap:

• Like 1