Thief (Xbox 360, Xbox One, PS4, PS3 and PC)

AnimeAddict

Thief_box_art.jpg
Thief is a video game developed by Eidos Montreal and published by Square Enix. It is a revival of the cult classic Thief series of stealth games of which it is the fourth game. It was released for Microsoft Windows,PlayStation 3, PlayStation 4, Xbox 360 and Xbox On on February 25, 2014 in North America, on February 27, 2014 in Australia and February 28, 2014 in Europe.

You control Garrett, a master thief, as he intends to steal from the rich. Similar to previous games in the series, you must use stealth in order to overcome challenges, while violence is left as a minimally effective last resort.

Thief is set in a Dark Fantasy world inspired by Victorian, Gothic, and steam punk aesthetics. Garrett, a master thief who has been away from his hometown for a long time, returns to it, a place known only as The City, and finds it ruled over by a tyrant called The Baron. While The City is ravaged by a plague, the rich continue to live in isolation and good fortune while the poor are forming numerous mobs against the authorities, Garrett intends to use the volatile situation to his favor.

Source: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Thief_(video_game)

My Opinion
It has been alot of fun so far I am in chapter 3 but from what i have played 
In comparison this game is pretty closely resembling of a game that came out in 2012 Dishonored  but I would say this succeeded where Dishonored did not.

I would rate it a 7/10 

• Like 3

Good to see you liked it Edward in the end this has pushed my closer to getting Thief a quick review but in the end still a review. :)

AnimeAddict posted this. :3

Good review, I have been debating whether or not to give this game a try or not. Just might now...

• Like 1

i did plan on buying it but then i heard nothing so i was put off the game but it does look a good game and i might consider buying it because it looks fun also i was waiting for a review and i would say that mark (so far) is a good thing considering you havent played it all yet

In comparison this game is pretty closely resembling of a game that came out in 2012 Dishonored  but I would say this succeeded where Dishonored did not.

Thief came before Dishonored... Looooooong before Dishonored. 

Little History Lesson: Thief is actually a remake of a PC title from the 90s.