Which games do you think could make effective use of voice commands?

Ghost Pirate

One game I think could use voice commands effectively is Disney Infinity. For example, you could say 'Change terrain to Lone Ranger' or 'Change sky to Monsters University' and the change would be made without going in to the menu.

You could also highlight and area and maybe say 'Place Incredi-car' or 'Place Mickey Mouse topiary' or use it to chang the colors of a highlighted block.

I think Halo itself could make good use of the voice controls. Maybe something like "Select Next load out, 'load out one'" I know I would like to see things similar to that just so multiplayer can be that much more smooth.

Thats actually a good idea.

Simple things like menu navigation would be nice too. 

• 2 weeks later...

Battlefield 4 makes pretty good use of the voice commands and I think it's pretty cool that you're able to say something like "need amo" or "thanks" and have your in-game character shout it out. I think Titanfall could have made good use of the commands as well... maybe something like being able to call in your titan by saying "call in titan." Don't know why they didn't implement that in the game but they could probably add in Kinect support in an update.

I'd like to see voice commands integrated into any FPS. The ability to command your AI allies would be a tremendous help, and would allow you to get more involved in the game. Being able to tell your squad "Hold here" in Halo would make marines far more useful, since they tend to stray away from you and get themselves killed. Telling them to "Target that Wraith" or whichever target would make them much greater allies, since I'd rather have marines target whatever is giving me a lot of trouble than a Grunt who's minding his own business.