Real or Fake? Far Cry 4 interesting photo released:

HIWBC

Far Cry 4

Ok so I thought this deserved it's own post just because well it's some sort of news of an amazing franchise. Ok so to the point a new awesome looking concept art has been leaked out, there is vast controversy over whether this photo is official or fake but still, I think it could be a 50/50 on whether it's real or fake but yeah. Here's the picture: 

And here's the source: http://twinstickgaming.com/2013/10/31/confirmed-farcry-4-teaser-image-is-a-fake-spoilers/

UPDATE: Also note how in the background it says "NO ONE CAN KILL ME" Which could hint towards Vaas not being dead :D! I think this photo is extremely exciting for fans of the franchise indeed. I must also add this is the only official looking photo on the internet related to Far Cry 4 thus far :).

post-29848-0-13129100-1395099220.jpg

#Fake cos its Vaas sorry but had to point it out

Yeah but he's locked up which would suggest it's in the future, it could also lead into a new storyline of playing as Vaas, escaping and trying to redeem himself to become excepted back into general society :D!

Maybe he could of been in an asylum before and it's set before Far Cry 3, or maybe Vaas never died, or maybe it could just be a complete disregard for what happened in the Far Cry 3 campaign just because people liked Vaas' character so much. OOOOOO conspiracy :D!

Maybe he could of been in an asylum before and it's set before Far Cry 3, or maybe Vaas never died, or maybe it could just be a complete disregard for what happened in the Far Cry 3 campaign just because people liked Vaas' character so much. OOOOOO conspiracy :D!

somehow Vass lost video game villain of 2012 to the guy from BO II like seriously its messed up

There's no information at all in this thread that regards FARCRY 4, and it's way to early to make an official thread about it. Heck, no information has been thrown around regarding any news about the game, feel free to correct me if I'm wrong but as far as I know there's nothing out there about FARCRY 4. That image alone is not proof or even close to a hint towards FARCRY 4, there are artistic people out in the world that can make that image and imprint FARCRY 4 at the bottom. If I had the skills I could make an updated look of Nico Bellic and say it's GTA 6. As Bnus also stated a source would be good, well really it's demanded.

Sorry about that Bnus, I will ask to have the post taken down :).

I'm really sorry everybody, if any mods are reading this, Can you please take this post down? :(. I forgot about the rule changes. I should've thought before I posted, I don't have the source, my friend does :(. And I can't get it from him at this time!

dude you can edit in a source you dont need to take it down

@Connor Kenway What?! That's pretty much a criminal offense. I've never ever in all my life seen such a well voice acted character, I mean a big congratulations to Michael Mando for that (He's the voice actor behind Vaas). I mean it's such a hard thing to do. It takes an extreme amount of talent to imitate the sheer insanity, violence, scariness and unpredictability like that :)! I mean I would even go as far to say that Michael Mando is one of the best actors/voice actors I've ever seen, I mean looking at his performances in some of the films he's been in you can see he's a phenomenal actor :D

Vaas is the only antagonist whose body we don't actually see and when you "kill him" his eyes open again

It's pretty hard to believe he didn't die.

It would be even more stupid if he came back without a sufficient reason/stupid reason

"Oh hey look, i was resurrected!

I do know what your saying, but if you look at the evidence from this photo, Which is the only thing related to Far Cry 4 on the internet thus far so it's the only thing we can trust at the moment. And other evidence as annotated above in this post, you can see how it might be possible. I mean think about it, the quotes "NO ONE CAN KILL ME" in the photo, Jason was in a drugged/ tripping state when he allegedly killed Vaas, you don't see his body and he opens his eyes! It all adds up :D! That's why I'm so excited because it could be the return of one of my favourite video game characters ever :)

I do know what your saying, but if you look at the evidence from this photo, Which is the only thing related to Far Cry 4 on the internet thus far so it's the only thing we can trust at the moment. And other evidence as annotated above in this post, you can see how it might be possible. I mean think about it, the quotes "NO ONE CAN KILL ME" in the photo, Jason was in a drugged/ tripping state when he allegedly killed Vaas, you don't see his body and he opens his eyes! It all adds up :D! That's why I'm so excited because it could be the return of one of my favourite video game characters ever :)!

Exactly my point

• Like 1